Chapter 118

Su Mian stared at Luo Hansheng blankly. Did he really want to marry her?

Luo Hansheng was frightened when she went quiet. There was a glimmer of light in his eyes as he said slowly ,"Just kidding."

It seems that marriage shouldn't be rushed.

Su Mian breathed a sigh of relief. Although she accepted Luo Hansheng in this life, she hadn't really thought about getting married yet. She was very satisfied with their current relationship.

"I used too much force last night. I'll give you some medicine, eh?" Luo Hansheng lowered his eyes, kissed her forehead and said.

Su Mian nodded subconsciously.

Luo Hansheng picked her up and took her to bed. Su Mian had recovered after hours, not to mention that the red marks made the previous night didn't go away, there were countless more kiss marks on her body.

Fortunately, the next day, she had to get up early to participate in the base alliance conference, so Luo Hansheng restrained himself a bit for the first time and hugged her to sleep.

The end-of-time alliance base meeting was in the inner base of the Huaxia base, and the entrance of the inner base was in the basement of the parliament building.

Su Mian and others were the last to arrive, and all the people from Beichen Base, Nanfeng Base, and Dongying Base were there.

"We seem to be late?" When Su Mian saw the crowd waiting for them, her face flushed.

It was all Luo Hansheng's fault. When she woke up very early in the morning, she was pressed and kissed by the man on the bed. She wasn't allowed to leave. In the end, Luo Qi risked his life and knocked on the door. Luo Hansheng's face turned black, but he carried her to take a bath.

"The meeting time itself is unreasonable," Luo Hansheng said blankly.

"Sister Su Mian, it's okay. Being able to come is enough to give them face. To the boss, it's annoying to participate in this kind of boring meeting." Luo Qi said with a smile, "In the past, the four major families also had annual meetings. Since the boss took over the Luo family, those meetings haven't been held. "

They were so scared that they didn't dare to show up, for fear that the boss would be in a bad mood and chop their heads off.

"Luo Shao, Mu Shao."

As soon as Luo Hansheng and Mu Gui appeared, the Qin and the Feng family warmly came up to greet them. The person who came from the Dongying base was an elder from the Luo family in his forties called Luo Gu. He was in the late stage of fourth-level. Because Luo Hansheng was from the Luo family, the Dongying base was invited even though it wasn't a big base.

"Patriarch," Luo Gu came up and greeted them stiffly.

Luo Hansheng answered lazily, but he didn't lift his eyes. Luo Gu was a little embarrassed, but he knew that this wasn't the past, so he stood aside and didn't speak.

Mu Gui greeted gently, "Qin Shao, Feng Shao, you came so early."

"We dare not let Luo Shao wait for us," Feng Duzhi raised his eyebrows, and a hint of unhappiness flashed across his handsome and gloomy face. They had been waiting for more than an hour. The damned dragon group, seeing that Luo Hansheng wasn't there yet, didn't take them to the inner base and left everyone there. 

"Lao Mu, I haven't seen you for a long time. Why, after aligning with Luo Hansheng, you disappeared?" Qin Shicui urged him with a laugh, stepping forward to embrace Mu Gui's shoulders enthusiastically. He wanted to inquire about the situation.

The Mu family had neither ambition nor strength. How could Luo Hansheng treat the Mu family differently?

"Qin Shao is joking. Lao Luo and I are just neighbors," Mu Gui smiled.

'Lao Luo? They seem close,' Qin Shicui thought.

"This time the Huaxia base has a meeting, something must be up. We have to stay together," Qin Shicui took him aside and whispered.

Now everyone with a discerning eye knew that the Anping base was the strongest, and it would do no harm to make such an alliance with them.

The last time Beichen Base and Nanfeng Base teamed up to kill Longye, this matter was remembered by the Huaxia base. However, they were stronger than the Feng Family, and what Feng Duzhi hated most now wasn't Longye, not Luo Hansheng, but them who temporarily broke the contract.

Qin Shicui could only make other alliances.

On the other side, Luo Qi was also dragged aside by the Nanfeng base, talking about an alliance.

No one came close to Su Mian and Luo Hansheng within one meter.

Su Mian looked at Mu Gui and Luo Qi surrounded by everyone, and then looked at herself and Luo Hansheng who had a cold look, and her smile was slightly stiff. Sure enough, Luo Hansheng's popularity fell to the North Pole, both in the previous and this life.