Chapter 124

Luo Hansheng was the most impatient in social activities, but seeing Su Mian chatting with the little girl from the Chang family, he thought that she was lonely without a female friend, so he was patient. He was also patient with Longye, the leader of the dragon group.

"Does Luo Shao have a good plan for the future high temperature?" Longye chatted.

"Counter soldiers with arms, water with an earth weir. Whether someone could live or not depends on their destiny," the man said casually.

(Counter soldiers with arms, water with an earth weir; m. different situations call for different action)

Luo Qi and Mu Gui resisted the urge to laugh, now they needed to take care of their own base.

"Longye, this base is known to be the strongest in the last days. You didn't only develop vaccines and core weapons, right?" Luo Qi inquired about information in turn.

"As far as I know, these are the only two," Longye wasn't fooled, and said with a smile, "On the contrary, Anping base had so many fifth-level ability-users, and Luo Shao is sixth-level. I Hope you can share the cultivation secret."

"It's of course impossible. Cultivation depends on talent," Luo Qi laughed.

It was strange to say that when after the end of the world, they were quick to cultivate, the boss even reached sixth-level.

When Luo Hansheng heard that, his eyes dimmed, but he knew one or two. He could get rid of the power back to level six, and all depended on Su Mian. As for Mu Gui and Luo Qi, they were also related to her. Although the little girl is vigilant, she can't prevent herself. She often prepares them for food, and the flowing food is sent to the Mu family. Those things are very different from those grown in the base.

Luo Hansheng's eyes turned dim when he heard the words, but he knew two things. He got rid of his powers' backlash and upgraded to the sixth-level because of Su Mian. As for Mu Gui and Luo Qi, they were also close to her. Although the little girl was alert, she didn't take precautions against her own people. She often made delicious food for them and even sent supplies to the Mu family which were very different from those grown in the base.

Su Mian might have a magical weapon.

"Are you interested in coming to our base?" Luo Hansheng said lightly, looking at Longye.

Chang Si was stunned for a while, was he trying to dig the dragon group leader?

Long Ye smiled and said, "I grew up here from a young age. I'll keep Luo Shao's kindness in the heart."

Luo Hansheng smiled slightly and didn't speak.

"Here it is, my house is ahead," Chang Si said cautiously, feeling that since the real identity of Su Mian and Su Han had been exposed, the gap between them was getting bigger, and she couldn't even talk.

"Your home is very beautiful," Su Mian smiled when she saw the small white house.

"Well, we live on the first floor, it's so small." Chang Si shouted at the room, "Mom, open the door, I invited Su Mian to come over for dinner."

Mother Chang quickly opened the door, walked out with a smile on her face, wiped her hands on the apron, and said excitedly, "Come in quickly. Husband, the guests are here."

Father Chang also came out and saw all the young people with extraordinary momentum. He was too excited to speak when he thought that these were powerful men in the base.

Longye was familiar with the Chang family, and went inside the house. Luo Qi and Mu Gui also entered politely. Luo Hansheng walked in at the end while holding Su Mian's little hand.

The place where the Chang family lived was only over 70 square meters. The living room was very small, which could only accommodate a table and chairs. However, the material cost wasn't so particular.

There were five or six dishes on the table, a plate of stir-fried vegetables, a bowl of steamed eggs, a plate of cucumber fried ham, a can of fish, a steamed sausage, and a small pot of fragrant instant noodles, and a small pot of rice. In the last days, it was already an extravagant feast.

Presumably for the meal, the Chang family had spent a lot of thought.

"Here are the potatoes and carrots I brought," Longye politely scooped out two pounds of potatoes and carrots from the bag.

Mother Chang waved her hands in shock and said, "Captain, this is too precious, we can't accept it."

Luo Qi was surprised, two pounds of potatoes and carrots were precious?

Luo Qi took out two large jars of salt from his backpack, revealing two small tiger teeth, he said with a smile, "Auntie, this is salt imported before the end of the world."

Salt? Salt was something more precious than crystal cores as they didn't have it in the base.

Hearing that he brought two jars, Mother Chang stayed still for a while.

Mu Gui politely took out two bottles of wine from his backpack, and smiled, "I came in a hurry and didn't prepare any gifts. This is a little bit of my heart."

Wine? Father Chang's eyes were straight. He liked drinking, but it wasn't easy to eat enough food in the last days, so from where could he get wine?

When Chang Si who invited them for a meal saw the vegetables, salt and wine, all of which were rare materials, her little face flushed as she stuttered, "Too, too expensive, we can't take them."

"Take it," Su Mian stepped up and laughed, "Is there a kitchen?"

"Yes, yes," Chang Si nodded repeatedly. After taking her to the kitchen, Su Mian took out the hot pot base and various frozen meat products, and simply added a small hot pot.

The Chang family saw the hot pot for the first time since the last days started, and even Longye had an appetite. I didn't have such fragrant ham fried rice last time.

It was the first time the Chang family had seen a hot pot since the last days. Even Longye had a large appetite. The previous time, he didn't get to eat the delicious fried rice with ham.

The party sat around the table to eat.