Chapter 80

After they stopped and while resting, they got out of the car to kill Elemental Beasts, harvested a large number of crystal cores, and gradually entered the central region of the deep mountain.

Su Mian got out of the car halfway. From the last time they went into the mountain, the forest area shrinked. This was the main hunting ground of the Anping base. Powerful teams would go there to kill Elemental Beasts. The farther one went, the fewer teams they would encounter, and the more Elemental Beasts they found; most of them were fire Elemental Beasts.

"Fire Elemental Beasts are everywhere, the vehicles can't move, everyone gets out of the car to clean up, we have to clear a shelter before dawn." When King saw more fire Elemental Beasts, a glimmer of excitement flashed through his eyes. These were walking crystal cores.

"Brother, you take a rest with Sister Su Mian, I can get off with Mu Gui," Luo Qi said diligently.

"The man who eats soft rice is the most shameful, hum," Lin Jiao snorted coldly, and then chased King out of the car.

(TL note. eating soft rice: for a man, eating soft rice means a man who is supported financially by a woman (other than his own mother).)

"Handsome guy, the wood ability can't protect you. Do you consider changing your combat girlfriend?" Sister Huo threw a wink at Luo Hansheng.

The man didn't raise his eyes, he looked at Su Mian, and said, "Su Xiao Mian, protect me well, okay?"

Su Mian: "..."

"I'll just get out of the car and kill Elemental Beasts," Su Mian slipped off the car and breathed a sigh of relief. The struggle between women was really terrible.

The second and third-level Elemental Beasts were everywhere in the middle of the deep mountain. The two brothers with ice ability were behind King, and the wind ability-user and the fire girl followed Luo Qi and Mu Gui. They went with them and inquired about Luo Hansheng.

Su Mian intended to use her own vines. The vines were soft and delicate, but extremely sharp. Killing low-level Element Beasts was like cutting melon and chopping vegetables. After a while, Su Mian had mastered the use of vines, controlled the vines with power, and harvested a pile of fire-based cores.

Mu Gui was with the fire girl, killing the Elemental Beasts. The green rattan upgraded to level four had become a red barbed vines, and the third-level Element Beasts were killed everywhere he went with one move.

Sister Huo and Brother Feng were both third-level late ability-users. When they saw Mu Gui and Su Mian, their faces slightly changed, they realized that these two wood ability-users were so strong. Even with the space ability-user, these people's strength was probably the strongest in the team, and their attitudes towards them had changed subtly.

After some cleanup, the sky gradually lit up, and the Elemental Beasts that were thousands of meters away were killed. King called for everyone to gather, "The sun will rise soon. Let's camp around here and have a rest. After it gets dark, we can advance to the deep mountain. Guang Da, Guang Qiang," King called the two brothers, propped up a metal protective cover outside the military heavy armored vehicle, and then the brothers used their power to freeze the whole vehicle.

Su Mian looked at the two layers of shields and nodded secretly. The metal ability was really powerful. Although the two brothers weren't as powerful as Luo Hansheng, it was easy to build an ice wall.

Su Mian and others got in the car, and the two brothers sealed the door, and then everyone ate and rested.

The interior of the heavy armored vehicle had been remodeled. The front vehicle was a dining area, the central area was a washing area, and the last was the rest area. The rest area had bunk beds separated by curtains, which were safe and secure.

As soon as Lin Jiao got in the car, she mumbled 'dirty', and then went to take a shower. The two brothers chatted with Luo Qi. Mu Gui went to cook, and Feng Ge and Huo Mei went to Jin.

Lin Wei sat while eating dry food.

"I gave you clean bedding and blankets, all brand new," Luo Hansheng, who had been lying on the car, saw Su Mian come up and pointed to his one-night masterpiece. It was the first time he had made the bed for her. In order to make a pink pillow, he removed the inner liner of a down jacket to make a pink pillow.

Su Mian took a look at the bunk bed. The other beds were hard-wooden iron beds. Only one bed was covered with soft bedding, a furry blanket, and pink pillows.

Su Mian was shocked and happy, she opened her mouth, but didn't know what to say.

"I like this bed, it's mine," Lin Jiao came out of the bathroom and just saw Su Mian's bed, her eyes glowed suddenly, and she said arrogantly.