Chapter 51

"Qin Shiyue, are you with them?" Chang Nian angered Fang Gang, shouting angrily, "Those who like to say that you like wild brothers are deceptive."

Qin Shiyue gritted her teeth. During this fight, her high heels had already kicked off, drowned in the sea water, and rolled in the mud. Her whole body was embarrassed, but she couldn't lose her momentum.

"It's your grandma to lie to you, what the old lady said is true." She shouted, "The people at Nanfeng Base are pouring dirty water, and my brother will come to support it soon. Clean up. "

When Qin Shiji and Fengdu's leader arrived, they heard Qin Shiyue's amazing words.

grass. The people at Nanfeng Base instantly looked at the people at Beichen Base with anger.

Fengdu's soft and handsome face flashed a hint of anger, the wind blade in his hand flew around the body, and looked coldly at Qin Shiji: "You set up to deal with me?"

Qin Shi hurriedly looked awkward, didn't he deal with Long Ye? Qin Shiyue, what the dead girl is talking nonsense? Fascinated by men?

"Less wind, we came together." Qin Shi urged to shake his head again and again.

"In order to deceive my trust?" Fengdu Zhi was angry. Actually want to lie to him?

"I have long wanted to teach the Qin family's fire abilities, to see if your flames are powerful or my wind blade is powerful." The voice of Fengdu's words did not fall, and the wind blade had already shot. Behind him, straighten his heart.

Longye was seriously injured, and the people in the Huaxia base were dying with the sixth-level elemental beast, which was not enough. If the people at the Beichen base were killed at this moment, then he would eat black and eat two. Such a great opportunity must not be missed. If it fails, it can be said that the Qin family also tore the covenant and turned their faces first.

The fragile alliance relationship collapsed in an instant.

Qin Shi reminded him of his precautions, and was still almost stricken by the wind blade of Fengduzhi. His face suddenly turned blue, and he said angrily, "Fengduzhi, you dare to indulge me."

Qin Shiji instantly turned into a fire-breathing dragon, and a group of blazing fire burst into the wind.

The two mid-level 5th-level fighters fought together, playing dimly and dimly, and the people at the Nanfeng base and the fighters at the Beichen base also fought together.

The people at the China base saw their eyes fall, and they were shocked by the cold sweat, infighting?

"Give me Qin Shiyue." Seeing the tide, regardless of the people in the China base, people were anxiously deterred to catch Qin Shiyue.

Ryuno held back the sweetness in his throat and blew a whistle. The elite team hidden in the dark quickly appeared and surrounded the trendy people and caught the turtle in the urn.

The scene can no longer be described as chaotic.

"Fight well, kill the pervert." Chang Si saw that the tide was beaten down on the ground, beaten, and flushed with excitement, killing the bastard.

Everyone's attention was attracted, and they relaxed their guard against the elemental beast. The sixth-level elemental beast was controlled for so long, and finally entered the state of rage, sending out the strongest power counterattack. All of a sudden felt qi and blood rolling, and the water in the blood and the body were like to evaporate. Fell to the ground in a coma.

The strongest water attack of the sixth-level elemental beast is a large-scale group attack skill. The last two flaming metal chains in Long Ye 's hands are broken. This is his natural ability. Five, each level will be increased by one. The natal metal chain, now five pieces in one piece, is an unprecedented serious injury.