Chapter 115

This Chapter is sponsored by a Ko-Fi Supporter! ^-^

(Your luck came with this scene *cough* *runs away*)

Su Mian was carried into the room, and her little face turned red. She hit Luo Hansheng's shoulder and cried, "Let me down."

The man put her down, stood against the door, and said with a low voice, "Didn't you say you're going to pay me? I was the cashier for the whole night."

"Yes, with crystal cores," Su Mian nodded repeatedly, and was pushed into the small corner of the door by him. She put her hands on his chest and touched the man's extremely hot body.

"I, don't, want, crystal, cores," Luo Hansheng bowed his head, leaned closer to her, his deep eyes staring at her flesh. While biting his mouth like a hunter, he said temptingly, "I want you."

"Ah?" Su Mian couldn't respond, and blurted out, "I smell like kebab."

Luo Hansheng stumbled a little, his reason returned slightly, he laughed lowly, picked her up, and walked into the bathroom. The little girl was quite clean.

Su Mian clenched his neck reflexively, and saw that the corners of his lips were rising, groaning with a smirk, both sexy and handsome, and her tight body softened for some reason, quietly pressed against his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat.

Holding her into the bathtub and turning on the shower, Luo Hansheng's eyes were dark, and he said, "Close your eyes."

Su Mian hurriedly closed her eyes and felt the man's warm big palm passing through her soft hair, washing her hair a little bit more carefully.

The man poured a little shampoo, rubbed the foam away, washed her hair, and massaged it in a circular motion. The hot water in the sprinkler soon wet the clothes of two people.

The hair was Su Mian's sensitive area. When she was very young,her grandma liked to wash her hair. At that time, she moved a small stool to sit in the yard, and she looked up at the sky while enjoying the feeling. She had the illusion of growing a pair of small wings behind her and flying.

But she never thought that Luo Hansheng would help her wash her hair one day. He didn't look like a man who could do such a thing.

Luo Hansheng helped her rinse the foam out of her hair. When the little girl closed her eyes, she was sweet. His throat knot rolled involuntarily, "I washed your hair and my clothes got wet."

Su Mian opened her eyes, and the hot water from the shower sprayed out little by little. The mist was rising, and their eyes met, and there was a dark sea under them.

Luo Hansheng bowed his head, kissed her with closed eyes, and the arms on the sides of the bathtub were violently restrained.

The temperature of the bathroom rose a little, mixed with fine words, and the man threw the obstructing wet clothes to the ground. After a while, he asked, "Do you still smell like kebab?"

Su Mian's face was like a cooked shrimp. She shook her head, she had no strength to lean against Luo Hansheng.

"I'll help you with the cashier tomorrow, and I'll come back in the evening to collect the interest," the man smiled lowly, wrapped her in a bath towel, carried her out of the bathroom, dried her dripping hair with his power, and rolled into the soft quilt.

That night, Su Mian almost felt that she was going to die in bed.

There was a slight difference from the previous life. In this life, Luo Hansheng paid great attention to her reaction, but in the end he was fierce.

She didn't dare to shout, so she bit his shoulder. As a result, he became more brave.

In the end, she begged for mercy, and Luo Hansheng forced her to say a few shameless words. After that, he let her go and took her to the bathroom.

It was already midnight when they woke up, and the room was extremely dim and no one was there.

Su Mian got up and found his limbs weak, especially with both legs trembling slightly.

Luo Hansheng and Mu Gui weren't there. Only Luo Qi was there, humming a song and cooking the rice in the living room.

"Luo Qi, where did they go?" Su Mian asked out of the room.

"You're awake! The people from Beichen and Nanfeng bases reached today. It's time to visit the inner base," Luo Qi opened the pot with excitement and gave her a meal, "The boss ordered me to stay and cook for you to make it up to you. I also wanted to make other things, but after I went to the Huaxia base to ask for ingredients, they haven't delivered it to me, and I can't go out, so you'll only have white rice."

Luo Qi smiled wryly, showing his two cute little tiger teeth.

Make it up for me? Su Mian's ears turned red.

When she saw the over cooked rice, she said immediately, "It's okay, there are few supplies in the last days, and I always have meat, vegetables and fruits to eat. I'm too lazy, so I'll just make ham fried rice. "

"Ham fried rice?" Luo Qi's eyes lit up as it sounded delicious.