Chapter 110

This chapter is sponsored by Ko-Fi Supporter!

Holding the little girl on the bed, Luo Hansheng was about to go and turn off the light, but Su Mian, who felt that the ice cube was taken away, frowned, and desperately pulled the ice cube into her arms. It would turn hot like hell without it.

The man whose bathrobe had been pulled had a twitch on his face. He looked at the little girl who was holding his arm. He reached out his hand and pressed her eyebrow. He extended his hand to turn off the light. The air flow brought by him overturned the crystal cores on the table. All kinds of crystal cores, blue, green and red fell to the ground, emitting colorful light.

Luo Hansheng retracted his gaze, laid back on the bed, pressed the little girl into his arms, and went to sleep.

Su Mian slept very comfortably at night, she felt that she was stuck on ice, it was too cool, but she always felt the mosquitoes. She felt that her mouth had been stung several times. It hurt a bit.

She slept till the evening, she stretched her waist and felt that the quilt was too soft, as if sleeping in a cloud, and it also had a temperature control system. When she said hot, it turned cold, and when she said cold, it turned warm. It was amazing.

"You woke up?" The man asked.

Su Mian's eyes widened. She jumped from the bed, and hit Luo Hansheng's chin with her head.

Both of them took a breath from the pain.

"What are you so worried about? Last night, you hugged me to death and didn't let go, and you won't admit it after waking up?" Luo Hansheng gritted his teeth and pressed her back into the quilt.

"How is that possible?" Su Mian was so scared.

Seeing that he was wearing a loose robe, and there were suspicious red marks on his chest, she was struck by thunder. She, she, she actually did that to Luo Hansheng?

"Remember?" Luo Hansheng's handsome face had no expression. Taking care of a drunkard all night, especially one who had power, wasn't an easy task.

In less than half an hour's sleep, Su Xiao Mian began to act crazy, either biting him or kicking him. She even charged him with many crimes; biting her, keeping her indoors, forcing her to eat meat and refusing to let her make friends.

Luo Hansheng suspected that she was delusional. How could he do such a thing? However, he was able to do these things when his mind wasn't clear.

When he first saw her, Luo Hansheng also had these evil thoughts. He wanted to lock her in the base, so that no one could see her. Every day, she could only eat what he fed, talk to him, and only wear what he prepared. She could only look at him alone. But now it seems that by giving her a certain amount of freedom, they could grow together.

In this journey, he felt a rare happiness.

"I don't remember, why did I sleep here?" Su Mian swallowed nervously, and couldn't admit that she was violent to Luo Hansheng the previous night! But thinking of the things he did in the previous life, she felt that Luo Hansheng wasn't wronged.

"Where would you sleep if not here?" Luo Hansheng's eyes were deep, he turned over and pressed the little girl under him, and kissed her as a punishment.

"I endured it all night."

The man's kissing skills were so superb that Su Mian felt dizzy. When she recovered, her lips were aching more.

"You are wrong."

"How am I wrong?" Luo Hansheng squinted.

"We are sleeping in the daytime. You can endure one day at most."

Su Mian couldn't wait to bite her own tongue after she finished speaking. Was her head kicked by a donkey? Why did she say such stupid words? Did she lose her mind as soon as she met Luo Hansheng?

The man gave a deep smile, which made her chest tremble, "You're right, I can't bear it next time."

"Boss, Boss, we are here."

The door of the suite was hurriedly pushed open from the outside, and Luo Qi, who rushed to the Huaxia base without stopping, rushed in with excitement but froze when he saw them laying on the bed in an inappropriate position.

The boss was pressing Su Xiao Mian? What was more, he was wearing a bathrobe and there were red marks all over his body.

Luo Hansheng's face was slightly cold, he wrapped Su Mian tightly with the quilt, and said coldly, "Don't you know how to knock?"

Mu Gui, Longye and others who came in immediately looked up at the ceiling, they didn't see anything.

Watching the scene, Qin Shiyue's eyes were red with jealousy.