Chapter 112

This chapter is sponsored by Ko-Fi Supporter!

The price was quite expensive. There were too many stalls. For a few kebabs, one would have to pay hundreds of crystal cores, which was beyond expensive. The two went out of the building and walked towards the most lively place under the moonlight.

Seeing Su Mian looking around, Luo Hansheng struggled to suppress his excitement. He couldn't help but smile. He reached out, held her little hand, then said, "Don't let go."

"Oh."

Su Mian secretly lowered her eyes and looked at the big hand holding her small one. His fingers were slender, strong and beautiful like jade, it was cool and comfortable, which dispelled the heat of the night.

Su Mian suddenly thought that no matter how bad their relationship was in the previous life, she never slept separately from him at night, and now matter how angry Luo Hansheng was, he was afraid that she would be hot at night and would often cool her down with his ice power.

Those neglected details inadvertently floated to her mind. Su Mian's eyes moved, holding his big hand, she took Luo Hansheng to trot forward. She said with a smile, "You walk too slowly. When we get to the night market, everyone will close up."

The man was a little stunned. He held her hand tightly in his. For the first time, he was dragged to run in the night, but he didn't want to stop at all.

The two ran all the way to the night market. They noticed that the night market in the Huaxia base was much more lively than in the Anping base. The ability-holders from the major bases sat down on the ground and set up a sign on the stand. There were a lot of clothes and vegetables, and there were night market stalls that read,"Sweet water for 10 crystal cores. 30 crystal cores for kebab, 50 crystal cores for meat."

Ordinary people's affordability.

Su Mian saw that there were a lot of ingredients on the kebab stalls. The one who sold the kebab was a fourth-level strong man.

Vegetables, mushrooms and frozen sausages.

Thinking of the joy of being in college, Su Mian was a little bit lost.

Luo Hansheng paid with handful of third-level crystal cores.

The brother looked straight and said with a smile, "Well, please wait a moment, I'll bake them right away."

"We've eaten earlier," Su Mian shook her head at him.

"After running all the way, I got hungry," the man said in a low voice.

"I came first, so why do you cook for others first? The food has no quality, but at the same time you let people cut the line?" In front of the two couples, the woman didn't seem happy at first sight. Taking a look at the people around her, the woman's sourly accused.

"The shop made a new rule, if you spend more than a thousand crystal cores, you can cut the line. This handsome guy spent more than two thousand. You can buy more if you want to be first." The little seller laughed cheaply, "When the stock is sold out, we will close the stall.."

The woman was stunned. She looked at her boyfriend, but the young man said bitterly, "I didn't bring so many crystal cores."

"Why didn't you? You only brought 200 crystal cores? It's really useless," the woman became angry.

"Sorry, the 200 crystal cores are already my food expenses for one month," the boy said weakly.

"Boss, we can wait," Su Mian said with a smile.

"The girl is nocr, and she is very beautiful. This handsome guy is really blessed," the seller praised with a smile.

Luo Hansheng said lightly, "Well, we plan to get married."

"Oh! Congratulations, congratulations, I wish you two to have a hundred years of good luck and give birth to a son."

"Thank you."

Su Mian pinched him, but Luo Hansheng didn't respond. He just clenched her little hand, and the corners of his lips rose slightly.