Chapter 40

Before Lin Jiao's words fell, Su Mian was startled and looked at Luo Hansheng subconsciously.

Luo Hansheng's lips twitched the sneered arc, and his face was a bit cold.

"Lin Jiao, this is my bed. If you like it, go to make your own bed." Su Mian had to say daringly.

"I don't have the space ability, I can't bring so many materials, how many crystal nuclei do you need, I bought them." Lin Jiao raised his chin, regretting this trip to go out, patronizing how many weapons and food he brought Bring these futon pillows or something.

"Not sold," Luo Hansheng said coldly.

"Little white face, can you be the master?" Lin Jiao said disdainfully, "How about I give you five tertiary crystal nuclei?"

"Five four-level crystal nuclei." Su Mian smiled.

"Four-level crystal nucleus? Are you afraid that you are crazy?" Lin Jiao pulls out a loud voice, exclaiming. They went to the mountains in order to kill the fourth-level elemental beasts and obtain fourth-level crystal nuclei. Does Su Mian require five fourth-level crystal nuclei per bed?

"So it's not for sale, you know? Sister paper, not everything in this world can be solved with crystal nuclei." Su Mian said lightly, "Before the strength is not enough, strong buying and strong selling is to find a way to die."

The vines in her hands were wrapped around her arms, the pure wood element breath appeared, and the entire rest area became a green space.

Kings and others in the front dining area were shocked when they saw such a rich wood-like element.

"Su Mian, everyone has something to say."

"Lin Jiao, get out quickly."

Kings and Lin Wei said successively.

Everyone is a power player, and they can know what happened when their ears are raised, but they belong to the same team and do not want to be on the line until Su Mian shows the power, which hurried to dissuade.

Lin Jiao was white and red after being reprimanded by Lin Wei, stomping and grieved and said: "I just want to buy her bed, I gave the crystal core. What to do so fierce, threatening people."

"I'm sorry two, Lin Jiao was spoiled by me since I was a child, I will discipline her well, I hope you don't take it seriously." Lin Wei Xun finished Lin Jiao and turned to apologize to Su Mian and Luo Hansheng.

"Su Mian, Lin Jiao's character is a little savage, but the person is not bad, if she did something to make you unhappy, just tell Lin Wei directly, Lin Wei will train her." Kings is also smiling round the field , Eyes staring at Su Mian.

The fourth-level wood abilities are still so beautiful and have excellent personalities. Kings, whose eyes are higher than the top, can't help but look away, but unfortunately there is a boyfriend, but the two will break up sooner or later, waiting for her difference. If you can get stronger and stronger, you will find that the spatial ability cannot keep up with her.

"Huh." Su Mian said lightly, put away the vines on his arms, and said, "This is just a trivial matter."

"Su Mian, come out to eat, the meal is almost ready." Kings smiled.

"Go, eat." Lin Wei dragged Lin Jiao out and reprimanded him all the way.

Lin Jiao grieved and red eyes, shouting: "Aren't you just looking at her looking pretty, everything is towards her."

"With the ability, you are so beautiful as Su Mian, I promise, the men will also face you." Huo Mei watching the drama said happily. It's stupid, relying on her elder brother to be a fourth-level ability, she is a demon all the way, and she doesn't look at how strong Su Mian's team is. How many times have you died.