Chapter 25

Luo Hansheng and Luo Wu came in from the bustling square outside, and looked at Su Mian who was standing in front of the counter. After half a month, she didn't see her. The woody elements on her body were more intense, and she looked like a green and lovely plant. Small green plants, if you want to eat, even if you don't, it is very pleasing to put in the house.

Luo Hansheng's eyes were too presumptuous. Su Mian's back was hot for a while, and he quickly asked Mu Gui: "I have some crystal nucleuses that I can't use. I want to change the wood crystal nucleus. How do I change it?"

"There is a crystal-nuclear exchange office in the square, which is the official shop, Tongsuo is not bullying." The man saw her dodge, but he was not in a hurry, a slight smile flashed in his eyes and spoke slowly.

Mu Gui laughed: "Lao Luo is right, I will take you there."

The crystal core exchange office is in the most eye-catching place in the square. The shop is huge. There are two teams of power guards at the door. Many abilities are lining up to exchange crystal cores.

When the guards saw Luo Hansheng and others coming, his face suddenly changed, and all his spirits were shaken. His waist was straight, and someone quickly went in to notify the person in charge.

Damn, Luo Shao and Luo Wu came to inspect, but nothing should go wrong.

The person in charge of the exchange office is Mu Ling. Mu Ling came out in two steps and respectfully said: "Luo Shao, Mu brother, why did you come here in person? If you want to exchange crystal nuclei, let me tell you directly. go with."

Mu Ling's wood power was also awakened a few days ago, but if the wood power went out to form a team, the combat effectiveness was not strong. Luo Hansheng gave him the most important management power of the crystal nucleus.

Mu Ling knew that if he were not a Mu family's child, such a good job would never be his turn.

Since this month, he has watched the development of a temporary military base to the largest base in the southwest. The five-body cast land admired by Luo Hansheng's means, plus knowing Luo Hansheng's true identity, he dare not be negligent at all. .

"It is Su Mian who wants to exchange crystal nuclei." The man spoke lightly.

Su Mian handed him a pack of crystal nuclei and smiled: "All the troubles are replaced by second- or third-level wood-based crystal nuclei."

"Okay, please wait a moment." Mu Ling quickly took it over and personally exchanged all the colorful crystal cores in a backpack into third-grade wood crystal cores, and gave Su Mian a black crystal core card.

"This is the black gold card of our exchange office, as long as this card can be used to exchange advanced crystal cores in unlimited quantities."

And tax-free. Mu Ling swallowed the last four words. The tax rate at the crystal nucleus exchange office was as high as 15%, and the tax rate for the advanced crystal nucleus was as high as 30%. I dare not collect taxes.

Su Mian didn't know the way here, thinking that everyone could get it casually, thank you, and threw more than thirty third-level wood-based crystal cores into the backpack and left the crystal exchange office. Xiang Mugui: "My business is done, what is your mission?"

"It's Ningcheng's search mission." Luo Wu whispered, "According to the information we recovered, Ningcheng was destroyed to a lesser extent, and an ice elemental beast entrenched in it, the lowest is level 4."

Level 4 Ice Elemental Beast? Su Mian was slightly surprised, the elemental crystal nuclei of the ice system played a great role under high temperature, and one of the power attributes of Luo Hansheng was the ice system. No wonder Anping base wanted to organize this search task.