Chapter 116

Su Mian took out a large pot of rice, let it cool, and then asked Luo Qi to pick up the various spices left from the previous day. She herself took out canned ham, vegetables, eggs and other things, and cut a small plate of pickled cucumbers and ginger.

First, she poured the oil in a hot pot, placed the chopped ham, eggs, and vegetables, then added the rice, soy sauce, and salt, and waited for the fried rice color to change. The ham, eggs, vegetables and rice grains were perfectly combined, sprinkled with green onions.

The room was filled with the smell of fried rice and ham.

"Come and have some."When she saw Luo Qi's mouth watering, she said with a smile, "Get a bowl."

"Okay!" Luo Qi took a bowl in excitement, filled it, sat down, took a sip, and his eyes lit up instantly. It was delicious, the meaty ham, the fresh eggs, and the sweetness of vegetables, plus the soft rice, why was it so delicious?

It was simply the best fried rice he had ever had.

"This cucumber and ginger were pickled by my grandma. You taste it, it's delicious," Su Mian clipped a pickled cucumber to the young man and laughed. Although the child talked a lot and was naughty, he was smart and lively. He was still growing and had to eat more.

"Yeah, it's delicious. Sister Su Mian, you have a gift like the boss, you can change anything you want," Luo Qi said in a speechless voice.

Su Mian said with a smile, "it's called having a lot of goods and materials and being well prepared."

"Shall we set up a stall tonight? I don't think it's expensive to sell this fried rice for 200 crystal cores."

"No!" Su Mian was helpless, and now she just wanted to lie down and recover, "What about the cores I made yesterday?"

"They were all confiscated by the boss. He said he would save it as a marriage dowry for you."

Su Mian almost spat out what she ate, marriage dowry?

"No, isn't your dowry still the boss's?" Luo Qi said afterwards, "Does a single dog not even deserve to have a crystal core?"

Su Mian quickly appeased Luo Qi, who was frowning, "You're not old enough to be considered a single dog."

"Su Mian, Su Mian, are you here?"

They were fighting when they heard Chang Si knocking on the door.

"Yes!" Su Mian kicked Luo Qi and asked him to open the door.

"I used to be bullied by my boss, but now I'm bullied by my sister-in-law. I'm so pitiful!" Luo Qi ran to open the door, and saw a lovely young lady with big eyes standing outside the door.

"I'm looking for Su Mian," Chang Si saw that the door was opened by a little handsome man she hadn't seen before, with red lips and white teeth.

What kind of luck did Su Mian have? These beautiful men were all around her.

"Hello, my name is Luo Qi, come in quickly," Luo Qi smiled brightly, and fixed a hair that was upturned on the top of his head.

"My name is Chang Si." Chang Si entered the room and exclaimed with wide eyes, "Wow, this is the deluxe suite of the building. Su Mian, you are so lucky. Only a few people can stay here. "

"Indeed, the Huaxia base is very magnificent," Su Mian nodded. The living conditions in Anping base weren't that good compared to Huaxia base. Luo Wu was diligent and thrifty, so it was impossible for him to build such a luxurious suite for outsiders.

"Chang Si, have you eaten? Come and eat with us."

"Okay, okay," Chang Si nodded like a chicken pecking rice. The happiest thing in the last days was to eat.

"You are having fried rice? It looks delicious! " Chang Si saw a large bowl of fried, spiced fried rice, which contained not only vegetables, but also eggs and diced ham, also the smoky color must have been from the soy sauce. The little girl almost fainted from happiness.

In the last days, rice was expensive. In order to fill one's stomach, everyone generally cooked porridge. A small amount of rice could be used to make a large pot of porridge. When one drank porridge, they would be full. Rice would only be cooked during the New Year.

Luo Qi diligently gave Chang Si a large bowl of fried rice, "This pickled cucumber is delicious, it's pickled by Su Mian's grandma."

"Wow, it's really delicious."

Chang Si looked like a hamster while eating.

"Su Mian, I heard you sold milk tea and kebabs last night. The business was particularly popular, you even put pepper and salt. I was annoyed that I didn't catch up last night, but now I'm satisfied with fried rice. "

"I made milk tea," Luo Qi cried, patting his chest.

"Great, great."