Chapter 22

Su Mian was startled, quickly stood up, and turned to go home.

The man looked like a ghost and blocked her path. He raised his eyes and said coldly: "Su Mian, are you trying to make ends meet?"

Su Mian almost did not come up in one breath, desire, capture, so, vertical?

"Mr. Luo may have misunderstood. I have no idea of ​​you at all." She smiled. "Please follow me if you're okay, okay?"

She came out on the front foot and Luo Han came out on the back foot, making it clear that she was sensing her breath with power.

"Huh, Su Mian, why are you here?" Mu Gui pushed open the door and saw the two standing by the Hantan, talking, and suddenly laughed, "You are going to join us to kill elemental beasts?"

"Into the mountain?" Su Mian froze for a moment. "Now?"

So Luo Hansheng is not following her, but they happen to go out? Su Mian's ear tip suddenly blushed.

"Lao Luo sensed that there were two fourth-level elemental beasts in the mountain. The fire elemental beast's power will be weakened to some extent at night. We intend to kill all night, and we cannot wait for them to grow up."

Luo Hansheng laughed out loud, and the laughter was sweet: "Miss Su should go back and have a good rest, don't think about it."

"I will go with you." Su Mian exclaimed.

"No, killing the fourth-level elemental beasts, we are not sure that we can retreat all over the body and cannot protect you." Mu Guilian shook his head again and again. Su Mian's power is too low, and the mountains are dangerous, and he has no ability to protect himself.

"I have the ability to protect myself. I grew up in the mountains, and I am more familiar with the habits of wild animals in the mountains than you." Su Mian said firmly, and her power should not only heal wounds, she urgently needs to upgrade the power , And actual combat is the best way to improve.

"Keep up, I informed Luo Qi to come." Luo Hansheng spoke lightly, and walked out first.

Su Mian felt a little joy in his heart, and felt that this person was not as abominable as his previous life.

"Wait far away when we lay traps to kill elemental beasts, you know?" Mu Gui told Su Mian carefully.

Su Mian nodded. The three of them came down the road from Houshan and saw Luo Qi waiting in the village with the armored car in the military area.

"Good guy, why don't you come in a tank?" Mu Gui saw him coming in an armored car. He was slightly overjoyed that his off-road vehicle could be laid off.

"The space inside the tank is too stuffy, and the young master doesn't like it." The little boy with white lips and red teeth saw Su Mian behind Luo Hansheng, his eyes widened in surprise, female, female, female? Can a woman appear within three meters of their young master? Wu Cao, the third brother and the fifth brother knew that they were going to be scared out of heart disease.

"I am Luo Qi." Luo Qi greeted warmly.

"Su Mian." Su Mian smiled slightly. Luo Qi was the favorite subordinate of Luo Hansheng and one of the few people she could reach. Unfortunately, this boy died in the second year of the last day to save Luo Hansheng Since then, Luo Hansheng's temperament has become more brutal.

This life hopes he can be happy and happy. Su Mian smiled slightly at Luo Qi.

Luo Hansheng glanced at the over-enthusiastic Su Mian, squinting slightly, Luo Qi is still a child, like Xiaozhengtai?