Chapter 70

This chapter is sponsored by Paj!

Su Mian was pulled all the way into the inner city of the base by Luo Hansheng.

"Young master, you're finally back," Luo Qi came in a hurry when he received the news with a wound on his face. He shouted when he saw Su Mian, "Sister Su Mian, why do you have five fingerprints on your neck? Which bastard did that to you?"

Su Mian pointed at Luo Hansheng, whose face was covered with a layer of frost.

Luo Qi shut up instantly.

"Where is Mu Gui?" Luo Hansheng asked coldly.

"Mu Gui was injured and returned to Hantan Village. Master, the Feng family is too much. They actually attacked us and took Bai Xi and Feng Ji. We must settle this account."

"What did you say?" Su Mian's face changed slightly. She asked in a hurry, "Bai Xi and Feng Ji were taken?"

"Didn't brother Wu tell you? We were all seriously injured at that time. The people in Xiling base wanted to kill the boss, but they were killed by him. Some people escaped and took Bai Xi and Feng Ji away," Luo Qi Looked at Luo Hansheng's face, his voice got quieter and he lowered his head.

Su Mian clenched her fingertips and turned to go out.

The man grabbed her wrist and said in a deep voice, "Only I can save them."

Su Mian froze and took a deep breath, "What are the conditions?"

Luo Hansheng frowned, and his pale face flashed a trace of gloom. Were two outsiders better than him?

If the person who was kidnapped by the Xiling Base was him, she might just ignore it.

"Sister Su Mian, this matter can't be rushed. We need to think long and hard. Let's help the young master go back to rest first," Luo Qi was frightened and opened his mouth.

Su Mian nodded.

Luo Hansheng lived in a small independent house in the inner city. The temperature in the inner city was controlled at about 20 degrees, it was comparable to air conditioning. Each area had a unique cooling and ventilation system.

"Sister Su Mian, you live here with the young master these days. The young master doesn't like people much, so he lives alone in this house. No one is even allowed to come and clean up. Generally, I and Brother Wu take turns to clean," Luo Qi diligently took Su Mian to the room upstairs.

"I'm going to live in the village," Su Mian whispered.

"There is hot and cold water in the bathroom. Sister Su Mian, you need to freshen up first. Later, I'll have to trouble you to help the young master heal his wounds," Luo Qi said with a smile, and then ran away.

Su Mian was speechless for a while. She didn't dare to go to Luo Hansheng, and simply took a bath, changed to clean clothes, and pulled out ointment from the gourd space to apply it on the wound on her neck.

After a day and a night, the bruise on her neck was even more serious. Five fingerprints were clearly visible. Su Mian was frightened when she thought about it.

She didn't know how Luo Hansheng sobered after he almost strangled her to death.

*

"Boss, there is no change in the base at present. The person who leaked our operation has been found out," Luo San and Luo Liu, who stayed at the base, reported.

Luo Hansheng sat in the bathtub and let the cold water spread to his chest. The scabby and solidified wound was stained with water, and soon the water in the bathtub turned red.

"Kill," Luo Hansheng opened his eyes and said indifferently.

"Yes."

"We contacted Fengdu Zhi, and the other party didn't acknowledge that the Xiling Base had anything to do with them, nor did he admit that they had attacked us. At present, the whereabouts of Bai Xi and Feng Ji is unknown," Luo Wu said.

Luo Hansheng's slender and powerful fingers clasped the edge of the bathtub.

He sneered, "He didn't admit it, and even said that they didn't have anything to do with it. Send a full channel announcement, these two people are my Luo family."

With Su Xiao Mian's stubborn personality, if something really happened to those two, this account may still be on his head.

"Send a full channel announcement? Wouldn't the Qin Family and Long Group also know of that?" Luo Liu was startled, "Master, are these two really important?"

A spatial ability-user and a thunder ability-user were nothing in the base. Why did they have to fight?

"Brother Liu, those two are Su Mian's classmates," Luo Qi reminded him in a low voice. His eyes were filled with laughter. It was the first time that the young master let outsiders live in his house. In addition, the young master's love for sister Su Mian was clear.

What was more, Luo Wu said that when he found the young master, the young master was with sister Su Mian. When the young master's powers backfired, he never recognized him. But even when he lost his mind, he sobered just to save sister Su Mian.

He felt bitter, really bitter.

Luo Hansheng got up and gave Luo Qi a cold glance, put on a clean soft bathrobe, and said, "Let Su Mian come over."

"Okay."

When Su Mian applied the ointment halfway, she heard the knock on the door. It sounded more urgent than ever.

"Xiao Qi?" She reached out with her head.

"Sister Su Mian, hurry up, our young master isn't in good condition."

Su Mian was shocked, how could it be? If Luo Hansheng really had an accident, Luo Wu would surely make her skin cramp.

"Slow, slow, slow down."

"Sister Su Mian, please take care of him," Luo Qi pushed Su Mian into the room, then closed the door, clapped his hands and smiled proudly. The task was successfully completed.

In the room, the man was wearing a black bathrobe. Sitting on the sofa, his face was paler, and there were several blood stains on his chest, which was kind of messy but strangely beautiful.

Luo Hansheng looked deep into her eyes, "Come and help me with the medicine."