Chapter 96

This chapter is sponsored by Ko-Fi Supporter!

Half an hour later, the vehicle stopped, and Chang Si and Chang Nian took the team off.

Su Mian also helped Luo Hansheng to get out of the car. She sensed several breaths hidden on the street, all of which were fourth-level or above. The Chang siblings rushed forward with excitement. The man who came out first was twenty-seven years old, he was tall. He was extremely handsome. His sharp eyes looked in the direction of Su Mian.

Su Mian had a feeling of being seen through by the other party.

"Late stage fifth-level ability-user," Luo Hansheng coughed softly and whispered in her ear, "He should be Longye, the leader of the dragon team."

Longye? No. 1 in the last days ranking? Su Mian was taken aback. Before, She didn't associate this team with the Long group.

"Brother, what are you looking at?" Chang Nian patted his shoulder happily, "We're not too late."

"Well, within the planned time. Let's go in and talk," Longye looked back. The white-skinned girl was actually a late fourth-level ability-user, but her power was too mild, and she wasn't a threat. As for the sick man, he didn't know if it was his illusion, but he felt uneasy in his heart.

It was just that all ability-users below sixth-level couldn't escape his eyes. This man couldn't be a sixt-level ability-user. Even the most amazing successor of the Luo's family before the end of the world was said to have only reached fifth-level.

"Xiao Nian, who are these people?" Longye asked Chang Nian as he walked in.

"They are siblings I met on the road who said they were robbed and wanted to take a car to the base. I don't think they are bad people, so I took them with me. Is there something wrong?" Chang Nian asked urgently.

The two siblings' faces were really out of the world. After getting along these days, they knew that Su Mian was gentle and quiet. Although Su Han was cold, he didn't make trouble. The people in the team liked them.

Longye nodded, his mind was on the sixth-level water Elemental Beast. For the time being, Su Mian and Luo Hansheng were left behind.

"The Qin family and the Feng family both sent ability-users, and they agreed to join us to kill the Elemental Beast, and we are going in to talk," Longye hurriedly brought people in.

Su Mian observed the surrounding terrain. Longye and other candidates settled down in a large shopping mall with commanding heights. Not only did the high-rises in the shopping malls have power, but the main street was also lurking with power.

Su Mian helped Luo Hansheng, followed the survivors and entered the mall. On the ground floor, she found a light food shop, so she stopped temporarily and prepared for the day's dinner.

Along the way, she didn't avoid thinking about the fact that they had space and supplies. In the end of the world, those who walked outside had their own cards. However, her powers weren't high, and it was easy for people to see her level, so she disguised her space ability. The one with the power was still Luo Hansheng, but everyone thought he only had space ability.

"What do you want to eat?" Su Mian asked Luo Hansheng with a smile, looking for pots and pans available in the shop.

"Just do what you like, I'm not a picky eater." Luo Hansheng raised his lips slightly, moved the tables and chairs in the light food shop to one side, and spread soft bedding on the floor to make a nest for tonight.

"I'll make whatever I want then."

Su Mian went to make ramen.

She stocked a lot of hotpot seasonings. She boiled the hot pot ingredients, pulled noodles, boiled sealed beef pieces, put the luncheon meat and so on. Finally, she put fresh vegetables from the gourd space. After cooking a large pot, the attractive fragrance soon spread out and made people feel very appetizing.

The beef stewed ramen was cooked and Su Mian served the beef noodles in two oversized soup bowls and brought them to the table.

"After a few days, my injury should be healed, so I will cook later," the man looked at the steaming bowl of ramen, and looked at the little girl's face that was reddened by the steam, and said in a low voice.

How can a big man make a little girl cook?

Su Mian almost suspected that she was hearing wrong. Did Luo Hansheng know how to cook? Imagining Luo Hansheng cooking for her, Su Mian laughed out loud.

If Luo Wu knew that he would have a heart attack.