Chapter 132

The smell of rusty blood spread between his lips and teeth. The man's face was dark and fierce. Su Mian was faintly hurt by his tight hug, but her heart was so sweet that she said weakly, "Okay."

The people who had been forcibly stuffed with a large mouthful of dog food were almost going crazy.

Feng Duzhi and his people were still fighting with the seventh-level Elemental Beast.

"Luo Shao, can you do that when we go back home? We are going to die," Qin Shiyue said with gritted teeth, and glanced at Longye, who was seriously injured.

"Feng Du and his people can't stop the snake. What should we do?"

"Su Mian, if you're okay, it's best to treat Lao Luo's injury quickly. There will be a hard battle later." Mu Gui said, listening to the movement outside, "How many people did Feng Duzhi bring?"

Su Mian quickly sat down cross-legged and treated Luo Hansheng's injuries with her ability, and asked, "Feng Duzhi brought nearly forty ability holders, all of whom were in fourth and fifth-level. What's going on? I thought you were all buried in the snake's belly. Where are the dragon group's members?"

Luo Hansheng held her hand tightly, closed his eyes and adjusted his breath. Mu Gui pointed to the people who suffered heavy casualties and said, "When you were taken by Feng Duzhi, I and Lao realized that this was a trap, so we persuaded Longye. He was unwilling to be used, and joined hands with us. When Feng Duzhi detonated the mountain and awakened the seventh-level Elemental Beast, it was the dragon group's fire that attracted the huge snake. Lao Luo had the opportunity to hypnotize the snake and cause the illusion that we are buried in the snake's belly, which made Feng Duzhi come here. "

Hypnosis?

Su Mian was surprised. It was Luo Hansheng's third power. She didn't expect that he could hypnotize the seventh-level Elemental Beast.

Not only Su Mian, but even the Qin siblings and the dragon group were frightened. They didn't expect that Luo Hansheng actually had a third power, and it was such a terrible one at that.

"It's not hypnotism, it's fantasy," Luo Hansheng said coldly, without opening his eyes, his face was cold.

"Whatever it is, it's a terrible power," Qin Shiyue's fear was deeper. The power was used on the seventh-level Elemental Beast. If such a terrible power was used on them, they might die.

Longye was really naïve. Fortunately, he lost his way at first but atoned for it. He just hoped that Luo Hancheng would spare them after killing the huge snake.

"So after you hypnotized the snake, you kept still until Feng Duzhi came to check, and then angered the snake, which led to fierce fighting between them?" Su Mian exclaimed, "That's a good plan."

"The snake was injured three times by us. When the Feng people injure it two more times, we will be sure to kill him," Luo Hansheng said.

"Now that Su Mian was rescued, do we really have to kill that terrifying Elemental Beast?" Qin Shicui said cautiously, "Why don't we rest and come back when we upgrade to seventh-level?"

"At that time, the huge snake might upgrade the eighth-level, so let's kill it while it's weak," Mu Gui said.

"Yes, that big snake must die, we need the crystal cotre in it," Su Mian said nervously.

The seventh-level ice-based Elemental Beast could be easily reached. At this time, the high temperature may come ahead of time. Now that they encountered such an Elemental Beast, they must make plans.

"Why are you so attached to the core in its body?" Qin Shiyue asked wonderingly, "Luo Hansheng also insisted on killing it, otherwise Longye wouldn't be so hurt."

Su Mian took a look at the seriously injured dragon group in the cave. She was silent for a moment. She removed her hand from Luo Hansheng's tight hold and with her palm facing up, she closed her eyes to mobilize the power of all the elements in her body and began to imitate the blue flowers .

The blue flowers flickered, and the entire cave was filled with a faint floral fragrance. All those who smelled the floral fragrance felt refreshed, and their injuries began to improve rapidly. Especially the people in the dragon group, they felt that their wounds were no longer painful, and their powers grew madly.

"Healing?" Qin Shiyue cried in surprise.

This time, Su Mian's healing power was more refined and powerful than in Liancheng.

There was the powerful and terrifying Luo Hansheng, plus Su Mian who was proficient in healing, this pair was almost invincible.

"Um," Su Mian finished healing them, but because she had a little power left, she said with a pale face, "Are there any water and wood based crystal cores? I want to recover as soon as possible, so I can hear everyone again today."

"Yes, there are!" Everyone was overjoyed, such a powerful healing technique was simply a magical skill.

Everyone took out the water and wood based crystal cores, but Luo Hansheng opened his eyes and threw a bunch of crystal cores from the storage space, and said, "It's all for you. I'll support you later."

The crowd looked at the crystal cores in their palms, and the corners of their mouths twitched.

"It's quiet outside," Mu Gui said while listening to the movement outside, "I'll go out and explore first."

After Mu Gui said that, the whole mountain shook again. The temporary shelter cave was crumbling and began to collapse.

"Go."

The people's faces changed suddenly, and they came out of the cave in a hurry, only to see that the huge snake and Feng Duzhi had already reached them.

The snake was stained with blood, and Feng Duzhi wasn't better. There were two ability holders with him.

"Help, help..."

Feng Duzhi followed Luo Hansheng's trail all the way. At that moment, he finally found Luo Hansheng and others. He wanted to bring disaster, but he had no fighting power anymore.

The snake sent a huge ice blade directly through Feng Duzhi's chest.

Feng Duzhi stared at Luo Hansheng and fell into a pool of blood.

He didn't understand how he killed Luo Hansheng in his previous life. Why did he die in the seventh-level Elemental Beast's hands in this life? Wasn't he dominating the end?