Chapter 128

This chapter is sponsored by MeganJohnson! Thanks for the support! O(≧∇≦o)

Huaxia Base

When the people of Beichen Base arrived, they saw that the entire street was frozen, and it was so cold that people shivered.

Luo Hansheng's body was so full of Qi that people couldn't stand up.

"Where is the lair of the seventh-level Elemental Beast?" The man's eyes were like ice as he looked at Longye. After the rage, he calmed down strangely.

Luo Qi had disappeared, and Luo Hansheng had only Mu Gui left with him, but no one dared to underestimate him.

"On the top of the snow mountain. The car can't get there, so we have to go up by helicopter." Longye had suffered the most, and a layer of frost had formed on his eyebrows.

He didn't dare to move, and the members of the dragon group behind him were the same.

Qin Shiyue hurried forward a few steps and when she felt the power of ice, she didn't dare to approach, and anxiously shouted, "Longye, are you crazy, you dare to attack Luo Hansheng?"

Although there weren't many ability holders there from the Anping Base, they were all elites. Luo Hansheng was enough to deal with the entire dragon group.

Longye just gritted his teeth and said, "We are also forced to do this. There is a hibernating seventh-level Elemental Beast on the top of the snow mountain. If we can't get rid of it with Luo Hansheng's help, we will suffer when the snake wakes up."

"Seventh-level Elemental Beasts?" The Qin siblings' faces turned pale.

"The seventh-level Element Beast is near the base?" Mu Gui's face changed greatly, and he realized that something was wrong.

"Is your head kicked by a donkey? This is not the way to ask for help." Qin Shiyue almost gritted her teeth when she discovered that Su Mian disappeared, and knew that they must have caught her to threaten him. What Luo Hansheng hated most in his life was being threatened. This matter couldn't be solved.

When Longye hoy scolded, said nothing. The senior members of the internal base made the decision. He only acted according to the instructions. Although the means were despicable, it was the most effective. Luo Hansheng was so cold-hearted that he wouldn't help them deal with seventh-level Element Beast. When they set the plan, they were determined to go all out. Rather than wait for the snake to wake up in the coming year and destroy the base, they wanted to get rid of it now.

"Lead the way," Luo Hansheng looked at the snow-covered mountain. The great snake must be an ice-based Elemental Beast.

Longye nodded toward the dragon group behind him and led the people to the top of the snow mountain.

Qin Shiyue wanted to follow them, but Qin Shicui stopped her, and said, "What are you doing? Huaxia Base offended Luo Hansheng. We must leave to avoid the fire. "

"Brother, can't you see the situation? Luo Hansheng can tolerate us, but those who are leading the Huaxia Base can't. If something happens to Luo Hansheng, we will be their next goal," Qin Shiyue was anxious.

"Then what can we do? We can't kill the seventh-level Elemental Beast. Xiao Yue, aren't you going because of Longye? Even if Luo Hansheng is strong, he will be buried with the dragon team. You can't bring our people just to die for a man. I haven't even settled the matter of Liancheng with you yet," Qin Shicui reminded her.

"If you won't go, I'll go." Qin Shiyue broke away from him, and shouted at the ability holders he brought, "If you have the courage, follow me. Let's get rid of the seventh-level Elemental Beast."

When Qin Shicui saw the situation, he was in a state of entanglement. He gritted his teeth and took people to follow him.

After Longye got in the car, he was controlled by Luo Hansheng. For the first time, the man's two-colored different pupils flashed ice-blue and fiery red at the same time.

The Qin siblings followed and saw that the atmosphere was depressed and sat carefully beside Mu Gui.

The vehicle hurried away towards the base.

"Did you make a strategy in the Huaxia Base of how to kill the seventh-level Elemental Beast?" Qin Shiyue asked.

"No plans, only a hard battle." Longye's handsome face was solemn, "The dragon team vowed to kill this big snake to prevent future troubles."

Luo Hansheng sneered, his sneer was cold and bitter.

The Qin siblings turned pale and looked at Mu Gui.

Mu Gui's gentle and handsome face was a little serious as he said, "This is really a good plan to make Lao Luo go with the Long group, and get the Qin siblings to follow."

"What do you mean?" Longye and the Qin siblings cried together.

"It's not worth dying if you're stupid and don't know of what's going on," Luo Hansheng said coldly.

"When did your base know about the seventh-level Elemental Beast?" Mu Gui asked.

"Half a month ago." Longye said with a frown, "It's exactly after we went to Liancheng. Xu He said that there is a hibernating seventh-level Elemental Beast on the top of the Snow Mountain."

Mu Gui frowned and said, "This is even stranger. How did Xu He know that there is a hibernating seventh-level Elemental Beast on the top of the Snow Mountain? He even knew it was a big snake. And so coincidentally, it was discovered when Lao Luo appeared. "

"Su Mian has a classmate who has prophetic dreams. It's not surprising that she knew something we didn't know. The woman was seriously injured when I was in Ningcheng. She must have gone to Feng Duzhi." Luo Hansheng said coldly , "This matter is done by him."

"Feng Duzhi? Prophetic dreams?" The amount of information was so large that the Qin siblings and Longye were stunned. What did that have to do with Feng Duzhi?

"What do you mean? You mean that this was a set up Feng Duzhi made from beginning to end?" Qin Shiyue shuddered.

If that was the case, then the Feng family's hidden strength was really terrible.