Chapter 50

Elemental beasts are the most sensitive to the **** smell. Longye let people slaughter the fat pigs brought out of the base, and the **** smell instantly diffused.

Su Mian and Qin Shiyue could n't stand the **** scenes, turning their backs. Only Chang Si looked at the pig for the first time, curiously looking straight at his head, and excitedly said, "Hey, is there pork to eat tonight? Alright? "

"Wait to kill the sixth-level water elemental beast, let me tell you what you want to do." Qin Shiyue said coldly, looking up at the bunker near the port. In order not to be noticed by Longye, the people of the Qin family and the Feng family were waiting a kilometer away. Waiting for her and the signal of the tide.

Before she understood Luo Hansheng's intention, she would never send a signal. As for what Fengduzhi would do, it had nothing to do with her.

"Ye Ge is in the late fifth grade, so many of us, there must be no problem in killing a sixth-level water elemental beast." Chang Si said confidently.

"The elemental beast's combat power is stronger than the same level of ability, not to mention the level gap." Su Mian was not so optimistic, Luo Hansheng and her teamed up to deal with a sixth-level elemental beast that both suffered losses, not to mention This is also a port, connected to the endless sea, and a natural battlefield for elemental beasts of the water system.

She and Luo Han wouldn't make a shot unless they had a last resort. Besides, there are still many abilities lurking here. The lesson of Ning Cheng's being attacked is still vivid.

Killing elemental beasts is just a natural disaster, and human disasters are behind.

When the three people were talking, they saw that the calm sea port suddenly rolled over, the dark clouds covered the roof, and the heavy rain poured. The sky was suddenly dark, and no fingers were reached.

"Turn on the lights." Long Ye's thick and steady voice passed through the rainy night and said loudly, before the voice fell, the screams came from everyone's ears.

Su Mian was shocked, only to see that a huge shadow was shrouded by the port, blood was rising, and even the sound of breathing was a bit difficult. She was tight all over, and the wood elements covered the whole body, and she was fully alert.

"Don't panic, stay away from the port and support the protective cover." Long Ye's voice stabilized the people's hearts like the Dinghaishen needle.

In the dark night, the abilities all propped up their protective shields, using the power of the elements, suddenly green, red, and yellow, and the halo of various elements brightened up.

The lighting of the port was quickly turned on, as bright as daylight, but because of the connected generator, it could only illuminate the area of ​​the port.

Su Mian felt that the rain had stopped suddenly, and looked up, he saw Luo Hansheng holding a huge black tarpaulin, his body as steady as a mountain.

"The pig is gone, there are bloodstains on the ground." Someone shouted in panic. "Elemental beasts are elemental beasts."

Everyone's eyes looked at it. Sure enough, the fat pigs slaughtered and slaughtered were gone, and the killer of the pigs was gone, leaving a pool of blood on the ground.

"Blasting," Tatsuno ordered.

All the buries that were buried in the water before exploded and exploded, which suddenly caused a huge wave, and the whole port was like an earthquake.

Huge shadows emerged from the huge waves, giving a low roar that is different from human beings, and the seawater immediately poured into the port, and the whole port fell into a vast ocean.