Chapter 61

Su Mian's hands were tied and all her abilities were blocked. She was forced to follow Feng Duzhi and others along the way.

The mountain road was difficult to travel, and the vehicle could not get on. They took a helicopter halfway up the mountain, and then continued walking.

The higher the temperature is, the lower the temperature is, and there is vaguely white snow covering the top of the mountain.

Seeing this, Su Mian secretly was surprised, and thousands of miles were frozen. Is this serpent an ice beast? This is really a blessing in misfortune. Nowadays, the high temperature warning is imminent. If it can kill the ice elemental beast, this seven-level crystal nucleus is likely to be their biggest rely on high temperature.

Fengdu took out the warm and warm clothes prepared in advance, and threw a set to Su Mian.

As Su Mian put it on, she shivered with cold, and asked with a pale face: "What did you eat for me, why did my power disappear?"

"Institute Keike Pharmaceuticals of the Institute, after taking it, the meridian occlusion is blocked and you cannot use the ability. But you can rest assured that the time limit is only 12 hours. It is intended to be used on the Dragon Team, and it is no longer needed. "After this campaign, the Dragon Team will cease to exist, leaving only the powerful abilities of their south wind base.

"The new drug researched?" Su Mian's complexion changed slightly. This kind of three-free product, the ghost knows if there are any side effects.

"With less wind, Su Mian is the most cunning and can't tell her so much." Yue Wanjun said anxiously on the side.

"I'm afraid of anything. She's just a wood-based ability in the late fourth grade. What waves can she make." Feng Duzhi glanced at Yue Wanjun coldly, and Yue Wanjun's face was pale, and he bit back and bitterly retreated.

"Hua Xia base is the target you let out? Do you use the dragon group to attract the eyes of the major bases, and then secretly hide the shadows?" Su Mian asked thoughtfully, "Aren't you afraid that the dragon group's people are against the base? "

Fengdu unexpectedly glanced at Su Mian and said: "Follow Luo Hansheng's side, you really know a lot of things, and it's okay to tell you, all the people in the dragon group practice so fast because they take gene drugs for a long time This kind of medicine can stimulate abilities, and can temporarily restrain the anti-bite of the power of tyrannical elements, but once the medicine is stopped, it will rebound ten times and one hundred times. "

"The people you want to kill the dragon group are easy, just because you are naturally greedy, you have to drain their last point of use value, don't do it on the base, first, you don't want to alert the end-stage powers, and second, you want to use the dragon The people in the group deal with Qin's or Luo Hansheng? "Su Mian suddenly realized that even with the city, Fengduzhi moved his heart.

"Yes, I originally wanted to deal with the Qin Clan, but I didn't expect Luo Hansheng to suddenly appear and broke my plan. Luo Hansheng was deeply rooted in you. Now, the people in the dragon group deal with Luo Hansheng, and then get one The crystal nucleus of the seventh-level elemental beast, one arrow and three carvings. In the end, I really want to thank you. "Feng Duzhi finished his mood and laughed arrogantly.

Originally, he was very afraid of Luo Hansheng. He did not expect that Luo Hansheng would actually fall in love with a woman and would appear in the north for thousands of miles. How could he not take advantage of such a godsend.

Su Mian bit her lip, no matter what the situation of Luo Hansheng's side, she must not hold back, she must find a way to escape.

"Less wind, Luo Hansheng and the dragon group arrived at the foot of the main peak." The person from the Nanfeng base came to report.