Chapter 89

When they heard the words, they were in a daze. He was going to such a dangerous place not with Luo Qi and Mu Gui, but with Su Mian?

Su Mian's fighting power should be the weakest among the four, right?

The three were dumbfounded.

Luo Hansheng and Su Mian soon disappeared into the dark forest.

Luo Qi and Mu Gui pressed their worries to the bottom of their hearts.

"Brother Qi, did big brother really go? They are three fifth-level Element Beasts!" Brother Feng looked at him and said with a look of fright.

Luo Qi patted his shoulder with a smile and said, "My elder brother never does anything that is uncertain."

Brother Feng gave a thumbs up. He was seriously convinced of the big guy's choice of taking the girl instead of the two others!

"What's your brother's name? Why only take Su Mian and not both of you? Your abilities are better than Su Mian's," Sister Huo asked.

Luo Qi and Mu Gui looked at each other. Luo Hansheng's name was ranked second on the eschatology list. Everyone knew it, but it was a bit troublesome to say.

"Your name is Luo Qi. Your elder brother is Luo Hansheng, the first master of the base, right?" Guang Da said suddenly.

Brother Feng and Sister Huo were dumbfounded, Luo, Luo Hansheng? The boss of Anping base? Luo Hansheng, who was said to be sick and could die at any time? They went with the boss of the base? 'Oh my God!'

It seems that there would be no place for them in the Anping base in the future.

"He is a fifth-level ability-user," Guang Da blurted out the second sentence.

Brother Feng and Sister Huo Mei were dumbfounded again. Mu Gui was already a fourth-level ability-user, and Luo Hansheng was so strong that he must be a fifth-level ability-user. No wonder he dared to enter the dense forest.

"Brother Qi, Grandpa Qi, Uncle Qi, let me call you father," Brother Feng laughed.

Luo Qi was a teenager who had a child's mind, so when he heard the words, he smiled and said proudly, "After that, call me Master Qi, it sounds prestigious."

Mu Gui coughed and said, "Let's clear the battlefield quickly. It's too late to go back, we must find a shelter before dawn and build an igloo."

"Then we won't wait for the big brother and Su Mian?" Sister Huo asked.

"We have the ability to protect ourselves. We can't hold them back," Mu Gui said faintly.

Looking at the trees on the ground, he squinted and said, "Everyone, scatter around to find a large tree hole to hide for a day. "

*

Su Mian followed Luo Hansheng into the dense forest. Even at night, even if the temperature dropped, it still felt stuffy and hot.

After a short while, Su Mian was sweating. The dense forest was full of withered leaves, protruding roots and vines. She tripped and nearly fell.

The man timely reached out and held her arm. His fingertips, like ice, sent out cold air to help her disperse the heat in the dense forest.

"Thank you," Su Mian whispered.

"Why did you come with me? aren't you ignoring me?" Luo Hansheng didn't let go. He held her wrist and pulled her forward to relieve the heat. As an ice and fire dual ability-user, Luo Hansheng could control his own temperature and surrounding temperature at any time. He could cool down if he wanted to cool down, and warm if he wanted to be warm, just like a walking air conditioner.

"I'd like to have a fifth-level Elemental Beast crystal core," Su Mian whispered.

Seeing his irritable expression, she didn't withdraw her hand.

"How important is getting stronger?" Luo Hansheng squinted. Before the end of the world, he broke through the rules and became the strongest, but being strong only made him more lonely. He felt lonely until he met Su Mian.

It was like a fire in the silent pile of ashes, and it burned. For the first time, Luo Hansheng longed for couple's life, for the first time, he had a desire for intimacy with the opposite sex, and for the first time, he was full of fantasy about the future.!

"It's important," Su Mian nodded heavily. Only the strong could dominate their own destiny. Luo Hansheng didn't value strength because he was strong enough.

"Follow me, you don't have to work so hard." Luo Hansheng turned around and trapped her on the tree trunk, pressed his face down and said in a low voice, "I can give you whatever you want."

As long as she was with him, he could give her all his life.