Chapter 36

There was silence on the dinner table. Luo Liu and Luo Qi looked at each other quietly and lowered their heads.

Su Mian was dumb, because he had been a vegetarian for this reason. But she really can't eat so much meat. Although meat products are scarce in the last days, these are frozen in the freezer of the supermarket, which is comparable to the marinated game in her own home.

Grandma's careful calculation, she can make some meat for her every day, so Su Mian really is not as meat-loving as ordinary people.

Su Mian picked up a few large pieces of bacon, looked at Luo Liu, Luo Qi, and finally stuffed the meat into Luo Hansheng's bowl, then buried his head to eat.

Luo Liu and Luo Qi dumbfounded. Su, Su, Su Xiaomian dare to put meat in the boss bowl?

The man looked down at the pieces of meat in the bowl and deliberately sandwiched them for him?

It turns out that this is the feeling of being cared for, it seems pretty good.

Luo Hansheng couldn't help raising his lips slightly, then immediately pressed down again, lowered his eyes, and chewed the rice in the bowl together with vegetable bacon.

It turned out that he had been lonely all these years.

have eaten? Luoqi and Luoliu's eyeballs fell to the ground. Hasn't the boss not been tainted for more than ten years? Su Mian gave him a few pieces of meat, and he broke the ring?

After a meal, Su Mian was so miserable to eat that Luo Hansheng desperately gave her vegetables. She couldn't eat them, she could only silently clip them back to avoid wasting, so she felt like one Stupid, especially there are two other people who are desperately covering their mouths and laughing.

On a trip to Ningcheng, everything was messed up, especially Luo Hansheng's attitude made her both frightened and confused. Now that Baixi and Feng Ji are dead or alive, she can't directly refuse Luo Hansheng and stiffen the relationship.

"Luo Shao, can you find out what happened to my classmates?" Su Mian finally couldn't help asking after the meal.

"Well." Luo Hansheng sat in front of the small couch and began to make tea leisurely, he heard a casual response.

Luo Liu and Luo Qi slipped away by washing dishes.

"What does that mean?"

Luo Hansheng raised his eyes, waved at her, and pointed to the small couch opposite.

Su Mian sat over, straightened his waist, and listened.

"A person of value will not die early," the man said lightly. "Wait for the news."

Su Mian had to sit with him patiently, Luo Hansheng cooked tea with a small fire, and then took out a volume of books, and read it slowly, just like the past.

Su Mian couldn't tell whether this person was Luo Hansheng in his memory. Most of the previous generations of Luo Hansheng were covered in blood and grieved, either angered or gloomy, and rarely had such a leisurely side. And she had a guilty conscience at that time, neither understanding tenderness nor rebelliously accepting, most of the two were together unhappy.

Tea was infiltrated little by little, and the fragrance was overflowing. Su Mian's anxiety has gradually calmed down since rebirth. In the past few months, she has not had time to meditate on what happened. She always feels that she will not be born again for no reason, but there are many changes in this life, and she ca n't understand the situation at all, so she can only take one step at a time. , Become stronger step by step.

"Boss, there is news." Luo Wu hurried back from the outside and said in a hurry, "Our people contacted Feng Ji. The people at the Xiling base did not impose punishment on them, but wanted to recruit them for their use. Feng. Ji chose to stay and said he would control the Xiling base for us with his own strength. "