Chapter 143

"Reciting Tang poems?" Su Mian laughed out loud. The Luo family and the Mu family hadn't gone to school. They were all self-taught within the clan. They shouldn't have studied Tang poems.

"I'm going to inquire and come back immediately." Bai Xi stepped on high heels, and soon came back. Covering her stomach, she laughed and said, "The Qin family is really unique, so many ability holders, but they just can't make up ten Tang poems. Luo Qi is so anxious that he offered a reward for whoever helps."

"The Qin siblings are really bad. They can't recite Tang poetry by themselves," Su Mian laughed.

After waiting for Luo Qi to buy ten Tang poems with crystal cores, he managed to pass the test and took the martial art test. Luo Hansheng's martial art test was easy enough, and everyone was shocked that they entered the house with ease.

"Bai Xi, they reached, the rest is up to you," Qin Shiyue laughed.

Bai Xi kept the door close and smiled, "If you want me to open the door, answer my ten questions first."

"I can answer the questions. I'll come first," Luo Qi rushed forward in excitement.

"The first question is whether Su Mian will be the head of the family after the marriage or Luo Hansheng."

Luo Qi smiled stiffly, alas, he couldn't answer that.

Everyone's eyes brightened, and ears of gossip were raised.

Luo Hansheng's face was like a crown jade as he said, "Naturally, it's Xiao Mian."

Everyone: "!!!"

Dog food was being fed.

"The second question, did you like her first, or did she like you first?" Bai Xi asked the second question with a smile.

Luo Hansheng raised an eyebrow. That was a private question.

"Luo Shao, you can't help but answer. Hurry up," Qin Shicu took the lead to convince him.

"I fell in love with her at first sight. Because she was here, I established the Anping base," the man said calmly, making everyone whistle while Su Mian's face turned red.

That answer, Bai Xi admired.

"Third question, what do you like about each other? Both people have to answer this question."

Luo Hansheng's eyes were very deep, and suddenly he liked that question. Su Mian usually had an introverted personality and rarely talked about love.

Su Mian: "Except for being overbearing, I like everything about him."

Luo Hansheng: "As long as it's her, I like it."

"The fourth question, what's your first impression of her?"

Luo Hansheng didn't want to answer her, so he said, "I wanted to marry her."

"Fifth, what is your favorite place to kiss each other?"

"It's beyond the point," the man refused indifferently.

It was a pity that everyone eating melon shouted, "Luo Shao is shy."

"What a dilemma, you are clearly feeding us dog food, don't ask, I can't listen anymore," Qin Shiyue took the lead and opened the door, and the Luo family went into the room.

When the elders saw the bride, their eyes almost popped out. The bride was too beautiful.

Luo Hansheng's eyes were so deep as he looked at Su Mian, who was wearing a wedding gown sitting on the bed. He had some difficulty breathing. He listened to the people around him, and squinted unhappily. He stepped forward and blocked his little girl.

The man leaned down, reached out, and said, "Xiao Mian, I'm here to marry you."

Su Mian put her small hand into his big palm, smiled like a flower, and her eyes were a little moist. Living two lives, she suddenly realized that in the previous life, she must have liked her very much. In this life, they shouldn't miss each other.