Chapter 62

blood will be frozen as soon as he approaches, so he can only let that crystal nucleus go.

"The ice element crystal nucleus is so domineering." Qin Shiji looked at the crystal nucleus a few meters away with some envy. This snake was killed by Luo Hansheng's burning, and naturally they could not get the crystal nucleus.

This crystal nucleus is actually as big as a football. If you hold it back, the whole base will be shivering coldly, are you afraid of the high temperature?

Qin Shi urged him to wake up, looked at Luo Hansheng, and said silently: "This is why you want to kill the Ice Elemental Beast? How do you know?"

Luo Han killed not the seventh-level elemental beast, but the seventh-level ice elemental beast. If it weren't for the ice crystal nucleus to radiate coldness all the time, Qin Shi's death was not unreasonable.

Luo Han fell ill and leaned against the snow, glancing lightly at Qin Shiji, who had a simple mind and developed limbs, and said, "The high temperature upgrade is imminent. The elemental beast can live. Naturally, it can live. Are they in their nuclei? "

Su Mian ran back, rubbing his frozen hands, his teeth trembling, and said, "No, no, the crystal core is too cold, I can't get it."

In addition to her ability to move, Qin's siblings, Mu Gui, Luo Hansheng and others were extremely injured, and they were unable to move after being pulled out of the snow.

Luo Hansheng saw her face pale with cold, and said weakly, "Come here."

"Are you hungry? I have a lot of food. Or are you holding a piece of ginseng." Su Mian approached him, going to cut the wild ginseng before.

Luo Hansheng shook her head, took her hands, and put it on her chest to cover it, said lowly: "The ice element crystal core is too domineering, and it must be obtained by the ice or fire abilities. Etc. I'll get it later, you sit down and rest with me for a while. "

Su Mian froze for a moment, the man's palm contained a trace of fire elements, warm, like a small stove, wrapped her frozen little hands.

Luo Hansheng touched her small face, and then held her whole body in her arms, warming with the power of the fire element.

On the one hand, Qin Shi, who was fed dog food madly, wailed, and turned his head to look at Mu Gui, who looked sadly and indignantly: "How can you bear it?"

"Maybe used to it." Mu Gui pulled out a smile and touched the wound. His gentle and pretty face was pale.

"Longye, are you awake?" On the other side, Qin Shiyue threw himself into Longye's arms, crying and laughing, and the two snuggled together.

Mu Gui and Qin Shi twitched their faces, and the injuries were even worse.

The group tragically lay in the snow miserably day and night until the sun went down the next day.

Su Mian fed Luo Hansheng and Mu Gui every few hours a piece of ginseng. The two recovered the fastest. The brothers and sisters of the Qin family and the dragon group were greedy, but they also knew that Su Mian did not fall into the rocks at this time. Even if they are very kind, how can they find the wild ginseng to save lives?

After the sun went down the next day, when Luo Qi brought the abilities from Anping base to him, Luo Hansheng had recovered five tiers of abilities, and Mugui could also restore three tiers of abilities.

"Boss, Mu Shao, where are you?" The mountain collapsed so badly, Luo Qi found him following the traces of the power fight, and his eyes were red.

"Xiao Qi. Here." Su Mian exulted and shouted quickly.