Chapter 120

"Xiao Qi, go and find out what Huaxia base is interested in." Su Mian said, "Find out what other bases have brought with them as well."

"Okay," the little boy with red lips and white teeth took the lead and quickly ran to inquire about the enemy.

"I remember the ancestors of the Luo family passed on a lot of good things," Mu Gui patted Luo Hansheng's shoulder and smiled. The Luo family had deep roots. Luo Hansheng also had a few handed down artifacts, but unfortunately few people would use it.

"There are some magical artifacts, but these are all my wife's, so I can't give them casually," Luo Hansheng said lightly, glancing at Su Mian.

"Magical artifacts?" Su Mian widened her eyes and asked, "What magical artifacts?"

"It's some powerful artifacts and rare treasures left by the ancestors. Nowadays, many magical artifacts have long been unable to be activated and have become dead objects. A decoration. They can only be passed down as heirlooms from generation to generation,"Luo Hansheng explained.

"Even the Mu family has some treasures. "

"Don't, our family is really poor. Only a few Things have been passed down. Mostly books and flowers, unlike your local tyrants," Mu Gui said.

Su Mian's heart fluttered, and she suddenly thought of her own gourd space. The scarlet jade gourd pendant was given to her by Luo Hansheng in the past. She had never taken it seriously, and she was used to thinking that it was just a pendant. Was it a magical artifact handed down by Luo's ancestors?

That space was really a great artifact, it didn't only have a spiritual spring, but a land where she could plant vegetables and fruits.

"Is there a space magical artifact?" Su Mian whispered.

"Space magical artifact? It's a treasure of the great power of our ancestors. There are very few handed down. It's the best of the magical artifacts," Mu Gui said, " The Mu family doesn't have it."

"The Luo's Treasure Record recorded such an artifact, there was a gourd, but I don't know how it disappeared. Maybe a kid took it thinking it was a toy," Luo Hansheng said lightly.

Su Mian was silent. No, it wasn't taken by a kid, but he gave it to her in their previous life.

She frowned and felt a little confused. Luo Hansheng gave it to her. She died and was born again, but how did the gourd pendant stay with her?

"Everyone, please follow me to the conference room," the management of the inner base came forward and led everyone into the base's conference room.

The conference room was huge. There were giant projectors in front of the stage, which projected all corners of the base, almost 360 degrees without blind spots.

Anping base' seats were arranged in the middle, followed by Beichen base, Nanfeng base and Dongying base. As for other medium-sized bases, there were three or four, but they were all in inconspicuous corners.

Su Mian sat in the first row with Luo Hansheng and Mu Gui.

The Qin siblings also took their seats next and greeted her.

Luo Qi rushed back and sat down next to Mu Gui. He reported, "Boss, I have found out that they want some of the four major families' treasures, and will auction off its latest scientific research technology."

"Auction?" Su Mian was puzzled and asked, "why do they want to auction the core technology?"

Luo Hansheng's eyes were deep, and he said lightly, "The Huaxia base used to be the government's snow mountain secret research base. This inner base was established before the end of the world, which has a history of nearly a hundred years. The base used the highest technology before the end of the world, and they have been studying power stimulation for a hundred years. Every year, the government secretly invested a huge amount of money to find ability holders all over the country, extract their blood for research, and then do human experiments to cultivate a powerful army. So when the end comes, they would become the strongest base and have the most gifted ability holders."

"Experiment?" Su Mian and others were taken aback.

Mu Gui also said in surprise, "Our power is inherited by blood. My grandfather said that the awakening is a gift from heaven. How could they create that directly from DNA? Isn't that a man-made ability holder? How do you know that?"

Luo Hansheng said faintly, "Before the end of the world, there was a surge of power. Luo Wu went to check it himself."

"It's no wonder that Longye's cultivation ability rose fast. It turns out that his DNA is fused with prople's." Luo Qi frowned and said, "Fortunately, the boss suppressed him."  

"Since they are going to auction the core technology, then they must have encountered unsolvable problems or discovered a greater crisis, and this crisis requires all of us to work together to solve it," Luo Hansheng guessed with narrowed eyes.

Su Mian's heart was beating wildly, the end of the world crisis? If she remembered correctly, there were two crises; the emergence of high-level Elemental Beast and the high temperature upgrade event.