Chapter 77

"Su Mian, do you want to wait until your native plant is formed? There are many kinds of plants in the world, and there must be some that are not recorded in books," when Mu Gui saw her dumb look, he comforted her with a smile, and reached out to pat shoulder.

"Well, that's all I can do," Su Mian looked up and smiled at him.

"Cough, cough ..." Outside the glass room, Luo Qi coughed desperately, almost coughing out his lungs. The boss was in his room for six days. As soon as he left his room and went straight to Hantan Village, he saw the two facing each other under the moon. The red apricot tree leaned over the garden wall, ah, it should be his wife and his brother eloping.

(TL note: the red apricot tree leans over the garden wall (idiom) = a wife having an illicit lover.)

Luo Qi coughed with all his might, he instantly felt very sympathetic to the boss.

Mu Gui saw Luo Hansheng standing in the glass house with a cold face. He didn't know for how long he had been there. Suddenly he said with a smile, "How come you didn't make a sound? It's really frightening."

"Mu Gui, my heart, liver and lungs were going to cough out. How didn't I make a sound?" Luo Qi said and rolled his eyes.

"Get ready, we are going to the old forest immediately," Luo Hansheng said coldly, and his deep eyes fell on Su Mian.

"So fast?" Mu Gui was slightly surprised. Although he knew that Luo Hansheng would definitely enter the uninhabited area if he stayed in Anping base, he had just stepped into the intermediate level. Why was he in a hurry?

Not to mention the apocalypse, even before it, the old forest that stretched thousands of miles wasn't easy to go in.

"Long Ye, the new leader of the Dragon Group, has become a fifth-level ability-user. The Huaxia base is built in the snow mountain underground palace. It is said that they have been studying the secret of the crystal cores and found a way to end the apocalypse. Countless ability-users and ordinary people have rushed to the Huaxia base, which has a great impact on other bases," Luo Qi said.

Mu Gui frowned, "The people in the Dragon group are indeed engaged in politics. Before the end of the world, the government was established. It's no wonder that Grandpa has warned us to avoid the world. We have powers, but we can't really play with their methods."

The Mu family members were all leisure. Their biggest achievement was cultivating more rare flowers and plants. Luo Hansheng was the most impatient of these trivial matters. Even the base matters were handed over to Luo Wu and others.

"That's because you are too weak. The strong are not afraid of the regime. You just kill all of them," Luo Hansheng sneered.

Mu Gui said, "Fortunately, you distanced yourself from the world, otherwise you might have turned into a tyrant."

He was a tyrant in his previous life. Su Mian nodded subconsciously.

"What are you nodding for?" When Luo Hansheng saw Su Mian nod, he pulled the little girl over. He asked dangerously, "Am I so terrible?"

"Mu Gui, I'm so hungry. Do you have any food in your house? Let's go and eat," Luo Qi cleverly dragged Mu Gui and ran to his house.

"Don't drag me, you follow Luo Hansheng and come to my house to eat," Mu Gui was speechless. When he looked back at Luo Hansheng and saw that he was driving the little girl into his arms, his eyes suddenly widened and he stopped talking.

It must be deceiving to say that he didn't have a good impression of Su Mian. The girl who lived next door was beautiful, kind-hearted and capable. He was a man who would be moved. But Su Mian had made a hard shell around herself, and no one could get close to her. If they were in the peaceful world, it would have been possible for love to come by time. However, Ningcheng base and Luo Hansheng, with his paranoid and dark strength, stubbornly dominated the territory.

If he hadn't told Luo Hansheng about this place, he would never have known Su Mian.

Wrong step, wrong step.

Mu Gui hated that but at the same time he rejoiced. If Luo Hansheng's fate broke because of Su Mian, it would be a great kindness. His grandfather was worried about him before he died.

Seeing Luo Qi dragging Mu Gui away, Su Mian looked at Luo Hansheng nervously and said, "Luo Hansheng, aren't we going into the old forest in the mountains? I'll go back and pack my backpack."

Luo Hansheng? Luo Hansheng narrowed his eyes and said lowly, "Just call me 'Xiao Lang', this is my nickname. I was abandoned by my parents since I was born, and was carried back to the wolf's nest by a wolf. Later, my grandfather found me and raised me up. He called me Lang."

(TL note: Xiao Lang= Little wolf.)

Su Mian froze for a moment, and looked up at his dark-brown eyebrows. She never knew he had such an experience, and he never mentioned it in her previous life.

"Scared? I bite when I'm angry, don't make me angry in the future, okay?" Seeing that she was so lovely, Luo Hansheng couldn't help feeling happy. He pinched her small face, and then bowed his head and kissed her hair.

Su Mian's cheeks were hot, especially the hair that had been kissed by him became numb. The tip of her nose was familiar with the man's body scent. She pushed him away, turned her head and ran back to her house, slamming the door closed.

The man smiled, the little girl was too introverted and easily shy.

Luo Hansheng looked at the stunned old man Mu in the glass house, and smiled in a good mood, "Grandpa Mu, I came to eat at your house."

The old man's eyes were about to fall out. The wolf cub of the Luo family called him grandpa Mu? This was the first time that he had been so polite.

No, when did he trick the little girl next door? He was going to keep such a good girl as his granddaughter-in-law. The old man patted his thigh in regret, and led the wolf into the room.