Chapter 144

The welcoming group received the bride in the new house in the morning.

The small white house was beautiful and bright. The front and back of the house were full of green plants and flowers, as beautiful as a picture.

Many people took out their phones to take pictures as souvenirs. Although the communication base had been damaged, the camera function was still working. Perhaps after the end of the world, everything would turn back to the way it was, so taking pictures would be good to remember these times.

"Su Mian, your house is really beautiful, there is even a grape tree in the backyard." Qin Shiyue rarely visited the inner city of the base on weekdays. The Qin family built new houses outside the base and paid huge rental fees. They either participated in the construction of defense projects or formed a team to hunt Elemental Beasts.

This was her first visit to Luo Hansheng's house. When she saw the green plants and flowers dotted everywhere, she couldn't help but feel envious.

When they had a seventh-level ice crystal core, they could plant plants in the front and back of the house instead of in the laboratory.

"I like the roses in the backyard. Su Mian, Luo Shao really loves you, he actually planted garden roses for you. When you wake up every day and open the window, you can smell the flowers." Baixi laughed, "The experts in the laboratory won't be driven crazy by him."

"I think that the new house is very good. These furry puppets were all found by Luo Shao for you. Su Mian, was the new house furnished by you or Luo Shao?"

"These are all arranged by him," Su Mian smiled shyly while sitting in the soft red bed.

Everyone was envious, but when they saw Su Mian's face and remembered her healing powers, they were relieved. Who would marry such a treasure like her? People still had to be strong to attract more powerful people.

The wedding banquet was held at noon. The head of the Mu family followed the ancient process handed down by the Luo family. Because the ancestral hall had long ceased to exist, they two knelt down, then bowed and toasted wine.

After the luncheon, they took Su Mian to the bridal chamber. No one in the younger generation was Luo Hansheng's opponent. In addition, there were many Luo family members. From Luo Wu to Luo Qi, each of them wasn't easy to associate with each other, so everything was symbolically lively.

The banquet didn't end until evening. Su Mian was tired and had a sore back. She laid on the bed and didn't want to move. She felt that marriage was the most tiring thing in the world.

When Luo Hansheng came in, he saw that she was tired, her makeup wasn't removed, her clothes weren't changed, and she fell asleep while the gifts from the guests were piled up by the wall and hadn't been opened.

The man couldn't help laughing and leaned over to wake her up with a deep kiss.

Su Mian was awakened by the smell of wine all over him, frowned to avoid his kiss, and sobbed, "The wine smells bad."

"Then take a bath, huh?" Luo Hansheng spoke in a low voice. Seeing her sleepy, he first helped her remove her makeup and clothes, and then took her to the bathroom.

The man used his power to warm the water, then he took a bath with her.

Su Mian felt extremely comfortable when she felt Luo Hansheng massaging her sore shoulders. After soaking for a while, she woke up. She noticed their ambiguous posture, and her little face turned red in an instant.

"How am I here?"

"You said you wanted to take a bath."

"Then how are you here?" Su Mian's voice trembled, feeling the other person's hot temperature, and her legs were soft for a moment.

"I'm bathing with you." The man narrowed his eyes dangerously, "You held me and asked me to accompany you."

"No, the bathtub is too small for me to move." And she could feel the change in his body, so she didn't dare to move at all. This person could restrain himself a little at ordinary times. If she was presumptuous on her wedding night, she wouldn't get up the next day.

No, she had to set rules, or she would suffer.

"Then you sit on me?" Luo Hansheng laughed, his eyes were deep.

Su Mian blushed and said, "You soak yourself, I'll wash later."

She pulled one side of her bathrobe and put it on. Before she got out of the bathroom, she was picked up by the man and walked to the wedding bed.

"Just in time, I'm ready to do business."

"What are you doing? I have to open my wedding gifts."

"I'll open my wedding present first," the man pressed her on the bed, his eyes were dangerous and presumptuous. He tore open her bathrobe a little bit, and began to tear down his wedding gift.

"Are we going to make rules?"

"What rules?"

"Something like once a day?" Su Mian said vaguely. It was best to go twice a week, so she didn't get too tired.

"Su Mian, you are questioning my fitness, eh?"

"No."

"How many times a day?"

"Two, three? Oh, I'm wrong, four times? "

Huh, twice? Four times? The man sneered.

The night was long.