Chapter 76

"Boss, there are jewelry sellers in front of you. Now, gold, jewelry and antiques are not worth much. I heard from the people under the mountain that they have to prepare a gift for marriage. Buy an engagement gift for Su Mian!" Luo Qi said excitedly.

Marriage? Engagement gift? What was he talking about? Su Mian gritted her teeth and smiled, "Xiao Qi, that's worthless. Even if one wanted to have an engagement gift, they should have a ninth-level crystal core."

When she died in her previous life, the highest level Elemental Beast was only eighth-level. There was no ninth-level Elemental Beast at all.

From where the crystal core would come from? She only wanted to dig a pit for Luo Hansheng to jump in.

"Okay, I'll find you a ninth-level crystal core as an engagement gift in the future," Luo Hansheng nodded. The crystal cores are the most valuable, he must send the best one to her.

"Boss, no, what if there are no ninth-level Elemental Beast?" Luo Qi was so anxious that he said, "Seventh-level crystal core is the highest now. It can't be higher, otherwise you won't have her as your wife."

Su Mian's eyes widened and she desperately stared at him. Luo Xiao Qi, If you have trouble in the future, your sister will never save you!

"Ninth-level it is, Luo Hansheng's woman deserves the best," the man said, a flash of arrogance flashed under his eyes. As long as Xiao Mian was happy, even if he was picking the sun, he could get it for her.

"Go and keep buying."

"Buy, buy, buy!" Luo Qi rushed to the front.

Luo Hansheng nearly bought all the jewellery and antiques in the base, and piled them all in her room.

"Sooner or later, the end of the world will come to an end. Jewelry, antiques, and other collections would be useful then," the man said while Luo Qi piled all the toys he bought on the bed, looked at the filled room, and nodded in satisfaction.

"After seven days, we go into the mountain."

Su Mian stared blankly at the room.

Were all these gifts for her?

Looking at the furry bears piled up on the bed, and the antique and jewelry all over the place, Su Mian pressed her forehead. Somehow, she was a little elated and happy. It seemed that she had received so many gifts for the first time.

The next day, Luo Hansheng didn't call Su Mian and chose to retreat.

Su Mian practiced for a day, and when Luo Hansheng didn't go out, she quietly slipped out of the base and returned directly to Hantan Village.

When she came back, she met old man Mu who was up early. The old man took care of the flowers, plants and vegetables in the glass house. When they saw each other, both were surprised as they saw the power of the elements from each other.

"Girl, good, good," the old man of the Mu family touched his gray beard and nodded happily. At a young age, she became a fourth-level ability-user, her talent was very good.

"Grandpa Mu, why did you get up so early? Is Mu Gui home?" Su Mian was also a little surprised that the old man was actually a fourth-level ability-user. After knowing that, she wouldn't have to worry about home even if she was on a mission.

"I feel less sleepy because I am older. Xiao Gui is resting. This time I should be able to break through the late stage of level 4." The old man said with a smile, "Su Mian, your grandmother is missing you very much. Go home quickly."

"Ah, okay!" Su Mian went home in a hurry. Grandma Su got up early, cooked porridge in the kitchen, washed the rice with water, and then took out the pickles in the refrigerator.