Chapter 133

"Be careful," Mu Gui warned. The snake killed three people in a row. With his wood-ability, he sent his rattan power and tied it to the snake. Other people shot one after another, and all kinds of powers hit the seriously injured snake.

Luo Hansheng protected Su Mian behind him, and the flames and ice blades were sent out at the same time.

Su Mian frantically absorbed the wood-based crystal cores and restored her power.

The huge snake charged, and soon broke through the rattan. Bloodstains scattered on the ground as it hissed. Everyone saw white mist in front, and ice was everywhere. They were like lonely travelers, walking on an endless road.

In front, there was a bright spring, which they went forward to and kept walking.

"Be careful, this is the high-level Elemental Beast's realm," Su Mian shouted when she saw that everyone's eyes were dull, their movements were slow.

The advanced Elemental Beast's killing move for an ice-based one was in it's own realm.

The realm was the strongest power of the advanced Elemental Beast. No one had studied it thoroughly in her previous life. Su Mian only knew that the realm was confusing and similar to Luo Hansheng's third power.

"Destroy..." Luo Hansheng spat out a mouthful of blood and called in a low voice.

As the hearts of the people were severely hit, they spat out blood, sobering up from the illusion.

The seventh-level Elemental Beast was severely injured, its power drained, the injury was aggravated. It cried in pain and its snake tail swept towards the crowd.

"Su Mian," Luo Hansheng cried hoarsely.

Su Mian absorbed the last crystal core, and then took a breath, gritted her teeth and started to use her healing power again, and the body's power was madly observed by the blue flowers in her palm, and the veins were stinging.

The heavily wounded people's spirits roused, feeling the depleted energy re-emerging, they cried, desperately wanting to kill the snake.

Mu Gui's broken red rattan held the snake's tail, Longye's flame chain held the head of the snake, the Qin siblings used the heavenly flames to burn the snake's body, and other powers rushed toward the snake.

Luo Hansheng's pupils were replaced by flames, and the flames all over the sky were burning the snake.

The snake rolled over in pain, and the ground shook for a while.

Numerous muffled sounds were heard. Su Mian lost her energy, she couldn't move, and was tightly protected by Luo Hansheng.

She didn't know how long after that, the sound of the mountain collapsing finally stopped.

Su Mian woke up after losing consciousness, and felt only severe pain all over her body, as if her body was paralyzed.

She moved her body with difficulty and touched Luo Hansheng's somewhat cold body, and she stiffened.

"Luo Hansheng?" She called hoarsely. Luo Hansheng's face was pale, the blood marks on his handsome face had solidified, and he was senselessly unconscious.

Su Mian touched his hand to check his pulse while shaking. Feeling the faint beats, she couldn't help crying in joy.

"What are you crying for? I'm not dead yet," the man spoke, his voice was weak to the extreme. With a slight smile, he struggled to raise his hand. He wanted to touch her head, but then it fell down powerlessly.

She was so frightened.

After the death and life experience, Su Mian couldn't help saying, "You, you have a very bad character."

After she helped Luo Hansheng to sit up, she discovered that the meridians in his body were almost completely split, and the injury was too serious. She quickly took out spring water, herbs, and ginseng from the ground space.

"You quickly take the medicine to recover, I will go to check on the others."

Luo Hansheng reached out, wiped the tears on her face and said hoarsely, "Don't cry, that makes me distressed."

"Cough, cough, I can't listen to this anymore. If I keep listening, I may die from a myocardial infarction" Qin Shicui spat out a mouthful of snow and shouted, "Are there any living people?"

Su Mian got up, and helped the people buried in the snow. Everyone was seriously injured, some even died. None of the ability holders below the fourth-level survived.

At the time of their arrival, there were nearly one hundred ability holders Feng Duzhi brought with him, and now there were only a few dozen.

Because Su Mian was protected by Luo Hansheng, the man suffered most of the injuries. Her injuries were the smallest, but her power and physical strength was drained.

Su Mian fed spring water to Mu Gui, Longye, the Qin siblings to renew their energy, then looked at the sky.

They were unconscious for a day. At this moment, night had already come. Not far away, the seventh-level Elemental Beast was roasted by the flames, leaving only a bone. A football-sized ice-blue crystal core fell into the snow, emitting endless chill.