Coffee shop

14 February 2022

Ashwin was anxious. He was waiting for her. His coffee had arrived but he had not taken a sip. It was not scared anxiety but it was mixed emotions, more like excitement, happiness and a feeling of butterflies in his stomach. He had never done this before. He realized that he was blushing just thinking about her. Just then she walked in. His heart skipped a beat. Her captivating smile and her glimmering eyes always did something to him. How can a woman carry an innocence of a child and the sensuality of a woman at the same time?

His thought was interrupted by her cute wave and a "Hi, romba nerama wait panareengala? Sorry orey traffic Idhula ennoda phone vera dead." He smiled and said, "Parava illai maa. Unkitta 100 vaati solleerken phone e eppovum charge panni vai nu. Anyway, unnoda hot chocolate order panitten. Nee vandha udane kondu vara soleerken." She smiled and clapped excitedly and said, "Thank you Ashwiney. Neenga cutie pie."

Just then her beverage arrived and she thanked the server anna. Then she looked at Ashwin and made a serious face. "Seri Edhukku ivvalo avasarama vara sonnenga. Enakku innki VPN promotional interview vera irunduchu Ady bro kooda but Neenga innikiye meet pannanum nu sonneengala so konjam tension aa irukku. Edhavudhu prachanaya Ashwiney?"

His heart broke looking at her worried face and immediately said, " Ayayo, no no. Nothing to worry maa. In fact, romba nalla news maa. At least I hope so." The he cleared his voice and said, "Last year unnoda birthday anniki naan sonnadhu unakku nyabagam irukka? Namba relationship enge poga pogudhu nu therila but let's wait for it to evolve organically nu sonnen. Do you remember?" She smiled, blushed a little and nodded in affirmation. He held her hand gently and continued, "Since then we have gone through ups and downs like a roller coaster ride. Our bond has stood strong through all of that. Today my movie has released and my dream has come true. The movie has done reasonably well. During all this I have realized one thing. I want you to be with me always. I cannot even think of sharing my life with anyone other than you. You are my strength. Your smile keeps me going. I love you, Sivaangi. I love you so, so much." He kissed her palm gently and she blushed.

He looked into her eyes with honesty and full of love. She was overwhelmed by his words. She smiled and said, "Ungala madiri ellam enakku pesatheriyadhu but I love you Ashwiney. Idhukku mela enakku enna sollardhu ne therila but Ungalukku theriyum I share everything with my family. So I cannot hide this from my parents." He immediately nodded and said, "oh absolutely. We have to share this with both our families. They need to know about us especially because media will ship us with anyone and everyone. We will tell them immediately but will also start revealing it slowly to our fans. Our true fans will understand the clues we give them. We also have to maintain our individuality for professional individual identity. So we cannot openly allow them to ship us either until we make it official."

They agreed. Both continued to sip their drink. Sivaangi suddenly looked up and said, with a sparkle in her eyes, "Ashwineyyy indha moment aa oru honey cake share panni kondaaduvomaa?" Ashwin gasped and laughed. She pouted and said, "sorru mukkiyam Ashwineyyy." He could never resist her cute antics.

So here is a new story. Share your thoughts comments and votes makkaley 💜