Haiyodaa

Sivaangi was pouting at Ashwin. "Neenga eppovum ippidi thaan. Ponga." Ashwin bit his lower lip trying to control his laughter. She looked so adorable when she was mad at him but she continued arguing with him, "Oru reel thaane kekkare? Che ungaluku en mela konjam kooda love illai. CWC la ungala PaDaNiSaSa ku aada koopta podhu pori urundai thaan mukkiyam nu soneenga. Ippo Jhumka ku rendu perum pink color la outfit ellam vaangiyum naan mattum thaniya reel potten. Naan Onam ku oorukku poren unga pechu kaa." She got up from the chair and started walking away and he immediately started following her like a little puppy saying, "Maa Maa Maa, kochukaadhe maa. Naa sister wedding la poi eppidi reel edukka mudiyum sollu? Enna ellaram kindal panna maatanga?" She frowned saying, "ennamo ponga. Super Singer Junior la enna perform panna kooptirukaanga. Anusha akka busy so very stylist try panna poren. Naan kelambaren" she said and started walking a few steps and then she stopped, turned around and said, "Innime naan unga kitta kekkave maaten."

He stopped her again, "Maa ennoda Onam gifts marandhuttiye" and he handed her the bags. She was busy the next couple of days with shoot and then left for Kerala. She wanted to travel by herself and finally her parents agreed. He wished her a safe flight by posting a story of himself looking up at the sky. She was still a little upset with him but she could never stay mad at him. She kept updating him of her time with her family. On the days before Onam, she wore one of the outfits he had gifted her. She adorned herself with Jhumkas and, of course, took gorgeous pics and posted. The next day, she wore the special Onam saree that he had gifted her. The off white Onam saree with black blouse. Usually black wasn't a common color for an auspicious day but she loved it and did not care about what others said. She was missing him though but, in spite of his shoot, he made it a point to wish her for Onam, first thing in the morning, with their Adipoli song. Later that day she posted a reel and some pic stories. She looked absolutely gorgeous. She replied to his song with "pottu thotta pournami".

After she returned home, her parents left for Kerala for concerts during which time, she got to spend some alone time, not only at her house but also with him. They decided to go watch SRK on FDFS and thoroughly enjoyed it. A week after that she posted a reel with the proposal song from the movie. Although she wanted him to do a reel too, she did not want to ask but, through her emoji, let him know that she was manifesting 🧘‍♀️. Then she did not think much about it until, he surprised her first by posting a pic in a shirt he had purchased to match with her uthradam outfit perfectly and then, the very next day he surprised her by posting a reel of the same song as hers and in a black shirt to match her Onam outfit. How could he ever say no to her!

Picture perfect to be framed. The king and Queen had arrived.

Brinda Subramanian