Remo Proposal?

After a week of intense dance practice and finally, a 13 hour shoot, Sivaangi was exhausted but also relieved. She posted a story to let him know that she was done. A couple of hours later Ashwin posted a story for their common friend's birthday on behalf of both of them. Their song. Whenever he used "Kannaveesi" fans knew that it was on behalf of both of them and that too, those specific lines, "Kaadal ondru kanden penne". He reminded her, through that pic, of their last date night. He had picked her up from Pugazh's celebration and gone over to meet his best friends, who were now her brothers. They had hung out at Siddhu's house for a couple of hours, their safe zone, before heading out for their ice cream date.

As soon as she saw that story, she posted another story saying she was hungry. He immediately called her, "Maa Unna paakanum pola irukku maa. Nee tired a iruppe nu theriyum but oru drive and ice cream date? Please maa Please maa?" She chuckled. His please maa always made her laugh. She replied, "Okay maa okay maa." He promptly reached her house at 8pm. She was ready and after exchanging pleasantries with her parents, they headed out. He smiled and her and said, "Kaal vali ippo parava illiya maa? Eppidi pochu shoot. Harsha vera semmaiya aaduvaane?" She nodded, "Haan nalla pochu. Ungalukku thaan Dance Master pathi theriyume. Konjam bend nimithitaaru but assistants semmaya help panninaanga. Adhellam ok aana indha shipping nenacha thaan konjam bayama irukku. Ungalukku ippo thaan mudinjudhu ippo inge arambikkum. Kadavule idhukku illiya oru endu." He laughed and said, "Eventually purinjupaanga maa. Naan thaan appapo avangalukku nyabaga padutharene? Orey version of the song ku reel potadhu oru periya clue. Ippo namma rendu peroda DP yum andha song ku use paninadhu. Adhu 2nd clue. Adhoda pic ku Ennai poo pol koidhavale bgm potadhu 3rd clue. Next clues semmaya kuthu 7th clue la official announcement pannalaam nu thaane ma plan. Don't worry." She blushed, "Eppidi Ashwiney ippidi brilliant a yosikireenga. Paah I am so proud of you." He smirked saying, "Idhukellama maa proud?" and they laughed.

While eating ice cream she asked, "Seri indha vaati enna clue kudukka poreenga?" He smiled and said, "Naama rendu perayum makkal endha song kooda romba connect pannuvaanga?" She thought for a second and let go of the spoon and held his hand. She looked into his eyes romantically and started singing, "Manam vittu unmai mattum unnodu pesidavendum." He blushed immediately. Her eyes widened, "Adhuva use panna poreenga? But nerungaadhe line Neenga paada maateengale adhukku enna pannuveenga?" He touched the tip of her nose and said, "Adhukku oru idea vachirukken. Wait and watch. Naaliki 7th. Our magic number. Unakkum serthu surprise."

The following day was the 7th of October and as planned, at 7pm, he came with a story where he used their most famous line:

Sirikaadhae sirikaadhae
Siripaalae mayakaadhae
Adikaadhae adikaadhae
Azhagaalae adikaadhae

Then instead of choosing the original next lines from that song, which were, Nerungadhe nerungadhe, he decided to post the pics with another recent hit with similar lines but just a little more romantic. The song he used was the trending song Aradhya and the lines:

Nerungaadhae vilagaadhae
Un pakkamairundhaal kettuppovaen
Thalliyirundhaal nallavanaavaenae

This definitely surprised her pleasantly. This was the perfect clue for the fans too. He also made sure he added some strawberries to denote her DP pic where she wore a red and green outfit. He wanted to clearly direct everyone towards the one and only girl who was the love of his life.

Fans were thrilled to see this. They remembered how she had once said, "Enakku Remo style la yaravudhu propose pannanum" and he decided, "Unakku eppidi maa no solla mudiyum?"

The two love birds sat next to each other planing their next moves before the final official announcement. Valarndha kozhandai indeed.

Brinda Subramanian

Yes guys I am shipping!