Rumours, Rumours, Rumours

If you guys aren't aware, I would like to share a little bit of my knowledge with you. YouTubers survive due to views. The more views they get, the more money they pocket. Most of them don't care about the content they share. I am not afraid to name a few such as Indiaglitz, Valipechu etc. Valaipechu, especially, is knows to spread negative rumours and fake news. They know that any mention of Ashwin or Sivaangi will get them views.

Thanks to you all, who are so interested in rumours rather than real news, give them what they want. Not only do you view it but also go ahead and share it with everyone you know. You do not have the patience to wait to hear from the horse's mouth. Per that channel, AK has secretly married his costar, is engaged to a stylist, is in a live-in relationship with a model and now is getting married to the producer's daughter. As far as SK goes, she is arrogant, she travels only business class, she has an attitude in sets and takes her own make up artist with her who charges twice the normal price.

Why are we so invested in all this? Did AK tell us anything about his wedding? Don't you think he will let us know when and with whom that is? Also, for those who asked me why he wouldn't come and put a story saying it is false news. Why should he? In the past three months he has been shipped with multiple people. If you want to believe everything everyone says, it is your choice. Don't dictate what he should or should not do. Believe what you want to believe. That is not his problem. I know some of you here might still be solo supporters of either AK or SK. This channel has hurt both of them so what the hell are you rejoicing about?

Sivaangi is preparing hard for her finale. As always, they bring some commotion hoping she will see it and get distracted. Cheap tricks but it is not going to work. How is it that this channel decides to "Break" the news exactly a day before the finale shoot? Who is the source of the information? Indiaglitz, another cheap magazine, shares the same story, shamelessly stating that no authorized person has confirmed the news. So the channel does not even try to clarify something and post it shamelessly. You guys fall for such things? It makes me sad to see that you do not even have an ounce of patience to wait for AK, who, most likely, is busy shooting.

Please do not waste your time and energy into something that adds no value to you. Practice patience. One way or another we will hear it from him. Just wait until then and don't give unnecessary important to those who don't deserve it.

Hope Believe Magic.

Brinda Subramanian