Prequel to coffee shop

Ennada indha author ingeyum angeyum porene nu yosikareengala? Ennaga pannardhu? Namba sollara story yum story yoga hero heroine um appadi pattavanga. Hero ku eppidi dhideernu heroine mela ivvalo pheelings nu Neenga yosichingana? Athukku thaan indha kutty prequel. Please adjust Karo. Seri ippo story ulla polaama.

Sivaangi had clearly told the entire world several times about the crush she had for Ashwin during CWC but gradually this crush had turned into a very special bond. After the show, Ashwin realized how much he missed her cute antics, her unselfish adoration for him, her constant encouragement and her sweet voice. He penned this down on his Instagram post as well. Even during his finale speech he mentioned how she was an important person in his life. As time went by, the urge to talk to her and to see her continued and both of them enjoyed each other's company. Even though they were romantically attracted to each other, Sivaangi felt that he was way out of her league and Ashwin thought that their age difference might be a hindrance so he wanted to be absolutely sure about his feelings.

Then Covid hit him, for the second time and it was rough. He was all alone running high fevers and excruciating headaches. It was, during this time, that their relationship changed. She stayed up all night with him lulling him to sleep. She kept praying for his speedy recovery and as soon as his results came back negative, the only person he longed to see, was her. He was not strong enough to drive on his own so Pugazh picked him up and drove him over to meet her. He knew then that he was falling in love with this beautiful soul. The jointly did and interview where the entire world saw how he was totally smitten by her. He was looking at her as though she would vanish if he blinked his eyes.

It was then that he revealed his feeling to her on her birthday. Of course he did not tell her that he was in love with her but he did express that he had romantic feelings for her and would like to give it a chance to see how it goes. She was already impressed with the cake he baked for her, the balloons and flowers he had managed to get for her in spite of the lockdown. Both of them realized that they definitely has immense respect and admiration for each other.

Then came Adipoli which was a treat for fans. While some were skeptical about their relationship going any further after CWC, here they were collaborating professionally. He called her during Don shoot. It was a beautiful collaboration and, till date, one of her most beautiful lines. He brought her into his world, his family, his closest network of friends. The fans, once again, say their evolved bond during the CWC celebration round. They were extremely comfortable with each other. It felt like we were watching them in their own kitchen. They were blushing and smiling and arguing all put together. They were like ying and Yang, complete opposites yet perfect for each other. It was evident at this point that he had let her take over his life completely. He didn't seem like the age factor was a hindrance and see saw Ashwin for who he was and not how he looked.

Everything was not always perfect. Like every couple, they did have their share of arguments and disagreements but the always resolved their problem. Unfortunately, it was once such incident that went a little out of hand. Ashwin was going through an extremely happy phase. His first movie was going to release soon and the audio launch was coming up. He had everything, his dream to be a hero and the girl was totally falling in love with. Just a couple of days prior they were out on a date when a disagreement went out of hand. She misunderstood him and in a fit of anger, posted something on social media that she shouldn't have. Although she deleted it quickly, it had caused a tension. Seeing her arrive for his audio launch did calm people down but when he walked up to her to shake he hands, she did not look up and this just spread like wild fire saying the two "love birds" had flown their separate ways.

His best day turned out to be his worst nightmare due to his speech. He was trolled badly and his movie got postponed. Ashwin was shattered. He was scared, guilty and what not. All hell broke loose. He was afraid that he had single handedly ruined his career. This was the time when he saw a completely different Sivaangi that took him by surprise. She stood by him rock solid not only physically and emotionally but she also helped his career. She sang the most beautiful and soulful "Neethanada" which pacified the fans and helped bring them to the theatre.

It was during this phase that Ashwin realized she was the one. Yes, he was totally and madly in love with this woman and he was willing to do anything and everything to woo her. She was his lifeline but he wanted to do something very special for her, something that the world will see. A proposal that no one would have thought of doing. He knew exactly the right person for that and called him. They planned it all beautifully before he headed off to CBE to watch his movie with his fans there. He also had another agenda to discuss something very important with his family.

Sivaangi was just recovering from Covid and he knew exactly what would cheer her up. They always had a special bond with dosa, especially after they made the heart dosa together. So he posted a pic of Annapoorna dosa. He had taken his family out to dinner and while eating, also told them about his feelings for Sivu and that he was going to propose soon. After having a lovely time and receiving their blessings he headed back as a "Lover boy Ashwin Kumar".

Shabbbbaaaa! Flash back oda prequel mudinjachu. If you have read my previous stories this portion might be repetitive. I apologize but just thought this will kinda help with the time line, moving forward. I apologize if it was boring but please manichudunga. Please do vote and share your thought.