Decoding

So I wrote a nice romantic OS yesterday and instead of enjoying the romantic story many of you went crazy, so crazy as to accusing me for having lost trust in them. Seriously guys? This is where the problem is. There is zero patience and you just come to conclusion without thinking. So let me begin by saying, I TRUST them and I have absolutely no doubts about them being in a relationship. I have no doubt that they will end up with each other.

Now, having said that, I did not write an OS on the Swiss trip because there was nothing to tell. Don't get confused again. I mean, it is very clear cut and on our face. AK, as usual came with a story on the day of her performance. The watermelon in his post matches exactly with the color of her outfit. For those who want to argue about it, his shirt is peach and there is very much a peach emoji that could have been used. She called her Swiss trip as "A dream destination" while we all know whose dream destination that is.

He took pics all over Paris, her dream destination, and she is Swiss. Infact she did not even visit Paris. I thought it was very clear. Then the song choices, after the haiyoda reel, they have been repeating songs. At first it was Abrar's entry, then it became different songs from the same movie. I am happy to give examples. He used Chitha song "En paarvai unnodu" and the very next day Sivu posted, "Kangal yedho". In Kashmir he posted Dil se Rey from Dil se and she posted, in Europe "Jiya Jale" from the same movie. Then he posted his reel with Munbe vaa and pat came her cover song, "Newyork Nagaram". These are just a few.

For those who came jumping around in January when he posted it is raining love for 2 years of ESP, saying Purple Heart is gone, for your information purpleheart is, was and will always be for her. He had tagged Vivek, Mervin and Hariharan and within a week we came to know that Sivu was a part of their album which is directed by Hari. Since the beginning of the year he has only established that CWC is family by being there for Bhatt sir, Rakshan, Sarath, Bala and most recently Pugazh.

The most recent and precious one was Sivu's recent story about meeting Manimegalai. If you didn't see or hear anything there then I don't know what to tell you.

Yes I am not decoding here like I used to but that is only because people tend to misuse it and it gets to the wrong hands. At the end of the day, their safety is more important than anything else. As a celebrity you as such have no privacy, so safeguarding every bit of it is important for them. So trust me, it is all going fantastically great. If you do not trust them, it will be a good idea to let go and move on for your sake and their sake.

Hope this clarifies things and yes I will write OS which will be fictional as well. If that's not what you want then feel free to unfollow me. Enjoy life, be happy.

Brinda Subramanian