Adipoli

I am not even sure where to begin. It seems like our man has arrived with vengeance. First he decides to share pics from his recent photo shoot from an ad he recently did with someone. He did not share the link for the ad like some other person did on her story. Our man posted the pic and gave due picture credit, just in case, someone comes up with theories of who clicked it. The highlight was that he posted a song in his story, which, we are all very familiar with. He had mentioned this song during one of their MM live, which is famous for "Kannale ayiram pesuvom". I am sure you all remember the eye to eye conversation that happened. Namma aalu thaan ellathayum rendu vidhama solluvaare. If you listed to the song, the lyrics go, "Neethan yen kurinji poo." Kurinji poo is unique because it blooms once in 12 years, so very special and it is purple in color, just like our girls previous post. Now he will not stop there, will he? He changes his DP. If you look at both their DP's you can see the similarity. I don't have to spell it out.

Final blast was his Adipoli reel. Even though our man has tons of clothes, he decided to wear orange. Yes orange mittai!

Brinda Subramanian

Sorry for the short note. Having a very busy day but had to write this. I might be missing this weekend but, hopefully, will be back soon. Have a lovely weekend my chella kutties. 💜