Audio launch

Sivaangi had been trying very hard not to bite her nails. With the wedding approaching, she wanted to paint her nails and had been trying to grow them naturally but today was a different story. The live streaming had just started and her fingers automatically went to her mouth and she started biting her nails.

This was a very important day for both of them. Ashwin looked dapper in a white shirt and gray pant. His hair was well cut and beard was nicely trimmed. The ash on his forehead implied that he had prayed hard this morning. He needed all the blessings in the universe for this day to go well. It was like a final exam for him. He tried to keep himself calm but Sivaangi knew. One look at his eyes and she knew how scared he was.

After months of planning, finally, it was just before Diwali that Sivaangi's entire family had finally been able to make the bachelorette get away to Bangalore. That's when the audio launch was announced too. She had to be there with him. She was his chill pill. Although he went home for Diwali, Sivaangi was in constant touch with him posting happy stories to keep him smiling. She rushed back to Chennai the day after Diwali and did a quick Q&A for the fans to chill them too. The next two days were about him. She spent all day with him along with his team. She would not be there with him but wanted to make sure he had positive vibes around him.

Finally the day had arrived. It was heart warming to see Ravi sir rubbing Ashwin's palm to relieve his stress. Then it began. Sivaangi had a shooting scheduled but she put on her AirPods during her drive to the shooting spot. Nivas's song and the music was breathtaking. The big shots from the industry took the podium to speak about the movie. They all had kind words to say about Ashwin. Sivaangi was feeling immensely proud of her man. Finally, it was his turn. Erode Mahesh gave a very sweet and genuine introduction for our man and he walked up to the mic. His heart was pounding. This was the moment. He kept his words short and sweet. The moment he reached the mic, he got emotional and his voice started to tremble. He relived every single moment from December 5 2021. He started to tell how much he had gone through in these 10 months but all he could do was thank everyone there. Right from the Almighty, respected elders to the media to his family, friends and finally his beloved fans. Tears on Sivaangi's eyes were blurring her vision. She blinked and continued watching. She didn't want Selvam Anna to see her cry. She grabbed a tissue and blue her nose. She sighed loudly.

Finally, it was over. Phewww..... only Ashwin and Sivaangi knew what they had gone through in this 10 months. She had very badly wanted to attend the event but they both were very much aware of what the outcome would be in media. The headlines would be, "Is Ashwin using Sivaangi" "Ashwin in no one without Sivaangi". There will be haters spewing venom and of course the so called solo "fans" who would throw shades at each other and Twitter and YouTube will turn into battle fields again. So she decided to request her favourite people to be there as his support system on behalf of her.

Punith and Stanley, Ashwin's constant were there cheering for him and of course his Shakima was there with all her love and blessings and on behalf of Sivaangi her second mother Ravoofa and her darling brother Parthiv were there sending all good vibes.

After her shoot with Harsha, Sivaangi couldn't wait to go see him. It was almost 7pm when she finished shooting. She asked Selvam Anna to drop her off at Ashwin's house. She always had a spare key to his flat so she grabbed the keys. Her hands were shaking. She unlocked the door and ran towards him. He was standing in the balcony. She hugged him from behind and his heart stopped. He put his cup aside, turned slowly and hugged her. They had not hugged each other this tight. That moment it all came out. His body was trembling but they did not let go of each other. He was crying, finally, all the emotions that he had been carrying for 10 months just came out. He kissed the top of her head and after about 10 mins said, "It is over maa. Finally it is over." He tried to loosen the grip but she was holding on to him. He cupped her face and made her look up at him. With tears in his eyes, he looked into hers and said, " Naan ippo unkitta muzhusa vandutten maa. Unakku eppidi thank pannardhu nu therile. You stood by me like a pillar knowing that I was not able to give myself fully to you. You knew I was struggling. Unnoda edathula vera yaaru irundhaalum inneram enna vittuttu poirupaanga but you are my magic, my lucky charm and the love of my life maa." Sivaangi had always stayed strong for him. She had never once cried in front of him but, for some reason, it was different today. May be it was his words or may be just the relief that this was finally over, she covered her face on his chest. Ashwin could feel her body trembling and her slight whimpering was audible. He picked her up and walked over to the couch while she was still clinging on to him. He sat on the couch with her on his lap. It took her a while to get it all out of her chest. When he noticed that she was beginning to calm down, he gently pulled her face up and looked into her eyes. Their eyes spoke thousand words yet their lips said nothing. He noticed her lips parted and slowly brought his face closer until his lips touched hers. They closed their eyes to cherish the moment. Sivaangi took a slight break and told him, "Ashwineyyy onnu sollanum. Neenga maapillai madiri semmaiya irukeenga. My handsome man, I love you so much." Ashwin smiled and their lips locked again and at that time they both knew that now their past is gone and they are embarking a new beautiful future together. They can face all the challenges that life has to offer, with a smile and the love that they cherish.