Anniversary

25 January 2028: 12:05am

Sivaangi's phone beeped. She looked at it with a smile. It said, "Happy 5th anniversary Love 💜. I cannot believe I am away at shoot. I miss you so much." Before she could respond to the message, ARR sir gestured for her to join him inside the studio. She walked up to the door and walked in. He said, "That was an amazing recording Sivaangi. Another blockbuster for sure. Thank you so much. Sorry it took so long." Sivaangi immediately stopped him and said, "Ayyo Edhukku sir thank you, sorry ellam. Naan thaan Ungalukku thank you sollanum for such a great opportunity. It is a honor to sing a solo melody for you sir. If we are all done I shall take leave sir?" ARR said, "Ya ya and by the way, happy anniversary. It is all over social media already", he smiled, "Do you need a ride home? My driver can drop you." Sivaangi said, "Thanks for you wishes sir but Selvam Anna velila wait pannaraar. So no problem." She waved at him and walked out to her car.

Selvam opened the door for her and said, "Appa ungala recording podhu disturb panna vendaam nu sonaanga. Avanga Isha paapa va veetukku kootitu poitaanga. Ungala nalla rest eduka sonaanga." Sivaangi smiled and thanked him with nod. She settled in the back seat of the car and grabbed her phone to call Ashwin. His WhatsApp status was set to Do not Disturb so she figured he was in midst of a shoot so she left a voice note. "Manna, happy 5th Anniversary. I miss you so so much. Idhu varaikkum Ella anniversary kum namba serndhu thaan irundhirukkom but indha milestone ku rendu perum work la busy. I know that this is what we yearned for but I miss your hugs and you smothering me with kisses. I can't wait for you to be back home, en chella Rakshasa maama. Ummmmmmaaaa", and she hung up. Selvam Anna was used to their cute PDA by now so he just smiled.

It was a 30 minute ride home so Sivaangi just rested her eyes and before she knew, she dozed off. She woke up to the jerk of the car and she realized that they had reached home. She stepped out of the car and waved to Selvam Anna, yelling out, "Good night Anna." She grabbed the house keys from her purse and opened the door to be pleasantly surprised.

Ashwin stood there with a big smile and extended arms, "Happy Anniversary Kutty maa." Sivaangi dropped her purse and slippers right there and ran to his arms screaming, "Ashwineyyy eppo vandinga? What a pleasant surprise! Oh my God! Ennala namba ve mudile!" Ashwin had decorated the living room with all their pics all the way from their first meet at CWC to the most recent one with their 3 year old baby girl, Isha. He had baked a lovely cake and had set the table. Sivaangi looked at it all and was overwhelmed. Her voice chocked while she said, "This is all so thoughtful of you, as always.I love you so much, manna" and planted a kiss on his lips. Then, together, they cut the cake and fed each other a bite.

Sivaangi then said, "Naan namba 5th Anniversary unga kooda celebrate panna mudiyadhu nu nenachu romba sad aa irundhen. I cannot believe you convinced Bala sir to let you come home." She hugged his tighter. He held her face and said, "I would never have missed it. Ennikume nee thaan maa en priority." Sivaangi's eyes filled up and she said, "Ayo indha hormones vera nerangetta nerathulla." He smiled and kissed her forehead and held her tighter. "Aama kaalaila doctor kitta poitu vandhu enakku oru surprise vachirukken nu sonniye? Ippiyaavudhu sollu maa." Sivaangi pulled away and said, "Irunga varen." She grabbed an ultrasound pic and said, "inniki ultrasound panninaanga idho paarunga." Ashwin excitedly grabbed it from her saying, "En paiyan enna sollaraan?" Then his eyes widened while both of them simultaneously said, "Twins".

Hey guys, I am trying a different story telling method here. I will go back and forth but will provide a time like above. I will edit the previous chapter with the time line as well. Please do vote and comment. Thank you for your support always.

Love
Brinda