Anniversary continues

Ashwin and Sivaangi's glances moved from the ultrasound pic to each other's eyes. With eyes full of love and a beaming smile, Ashwin said, "Idhu namba list liye illiye maa." Sivaangi laughed out loud and saying, "Namba plan padi eppo dhan nadandirukku" they hugged each other again. They stood there for a while. It was a full moon night and the cool January breeze brought a slight shiver to Sivaangi. Ashwin felt her body shudder and her held her tighter kissing her forehead. She looked up into his eyes. Ashwin knew this look way too well and he did not need a second glance.

He started peppering kisses on her eyelids. She closed her eyes with a knowing smile. He cupped her face, lifting it a little and bent a little to reach her thirsty pink lips. Her soft lips tasted sweet. Oh he missed this so much! Ashwin had been gone for 6 weeks for shoot. She opened her mouth hungrily giving his more access and his body reacted making his kisses more passionate. She pushed her body closer to his and pulled his hair closer. She had never been shy to let him know what she needed from him with anything. They had always been very open and honest to each other and their sexual relationship was the same. He pulled away to take a breath and said, "Maa nee freshen up aagi change into something more comfortable. Adhukulla naan inge quick aa clean pannidaren." She agreed and went in while he cleaned up and joined her in bed.

Sivaangi had taken ownership of some of his shirts to wear as her night gown. It helped her on nights when he was not around. It smelt like him and it felt like he was hugging her. Just when she got comfortable under the sheet, she heard him walk in and slid under the blanked. His strong yet gentle arms engulfed her. She gently turned towards him and said, "Paavam Ishu kutty. Daily Appa eppo varuvaanga nu keppa. Ava ungala meet pannave illa. Che." Ashwin took a quick break from kissing her to say, "Yaaru sonna? Inniki paapa va play school lerndhu naan thaan pick up paninen. Aparam ice cream saaptu, park la poi konjam veladinom. Aparam veetukku vandhu avalum enna decoration and baking ku help panina. Aparam kulikka vachu thaan thaatha Paati kitta kondu vitten." Sivu's eyes became wide and she said, " Ayooo Neenga seriyana KD. Ivvalo velai path irukeengala enakku theriyama? Aparam midnight ku message vera" and she fake punched him for which he pretended like it hurt and said, "valikidhu maa. Unkitta Unmaiya soleerndha Unna surprise panna mudinjurukadhu la aparam unnoda voice note um kedachirukaadhu. Enna Raakshasa Maamane nu koopta enakku enna aagum nu theriyum le." He said that and slowly started unbuttoning her shirt to expose her bare body.

Sivaangi has always been the sexiest woman for him. Over the years, her breast had grown bigger, she had stretch marks from her previous child birth and her pregnant belly was starting to show but his love for her had also only grown over the years and they made love every time like it was the first time. They knew each other's pleasure points too well and never failed to satisfy each other.

Sivaangi woke up to the sound of sweet giggles beside her. She turned around to see the most beautiful sight. Isha was sitting on Ashwin's tummy and playing with his beard, chatting non-stop. "Appa ennoda school la boys ellam bad boys. Enakku Nikil mattum thaan pudikkum." Just then she glanced and Sivaangi watched them with a smile so she leaned forward to kiss her. The she moved towards the tummy to kiss her baby sibling. Isha was not aware that she was getting two of them. She looked at Ashwin and said, "Appa thambi papa va enakku romba pudikkum. Avana naan nalla paathupen ok?" Just then she heard her grandfather outside. "Isha kutty, thatha kooda walking variya?" She quickly kissed Ashwin and Sivaangi and ran out the door.

Ashwin and Sivaangi never threw a party on their anniversary. It was always about just the two of them. Their family knew it too and always gave them their space. Since the proposal at the coffee house, life had been a roller coaster but they always stood by each other through thick and thin and this day, every year, was a celebration of just that.

Hope you guys enjoy this. Please remember to vote and do comment. I love hearing from you.