Northern Lights Proposal

January 2024

Ashwin and Sivaangi had had a very strong year professionally and had been extremely busy. Sivaangi had been traveling oversees for concert. She had also done a bunch of playback singing with top music directors, original music albums, collaborated for cover songs etc. Ashwin, on the other hand had completed 3 big budget movies, a couple of which required him to stay in Srilanka for a couple of months. He had also just completed a web series which was shot in Hyderabad. They had barely had a decent honeymoon which happened to be in Dubai which, they had to club along with her concert so it wasn't much. Both of them were dying for a break. Ashwin wanted to do something special for their anniversary.

He was great at planning surprises so he just told Sivaangi to block her dates from Jan 19th to Feb 2. She knew he was planning something special but had no clue what it was. Ashwin requested Anusha to help Sivaangi pack good winter clothes and order whatever she would need. He approached his travel agent for tickets and to plan the entire trip for them. Now he couldn't wait to see her reaction when she saw what he had planned.

On 19th Jan they headed to the airport to take a flight to one of her favourite destination, Paris. She was already thrilled to find out that they were going to Paris. He has booked a beautiful yet humble room a little away from Eiffel Tower. Once they settled in their room, he let her relax with a nice hot water shower. He made a nice bubble bath for her and sneaked out to prepare for the surprise. When Ashwin returned to the room, he found Sivaangi still in her bathrobe, fast asleep with the TV on. He smiled at the sight but quickly took a shower himself and lied next to her. She automatically cuddled. He kissed her on her lips and she smiled in her sleep. Her robe revealed her breast partially and Ashwin's body reacted to the sight of his hot wife but sighed and hugged her. Soon he too fell asleep.

He was woken up to a squeal in the morning. Sivaangi was jumping happily at the sight of flurries from their window. It was the first time she was witnessing snow and it was beautiful. Their room was on the 8th floor and the pavement looked like a sheet of white carpet. Ashwin joined her to peek out of the window. He hugged her from behind. Her bathrobe shifted to reveal her breasts. He started kissing her nape and she touched his cheeks. His hands traced her left breast and she yelped a little. She turned around to reach out to his lips. The light tender kisses became more passionate. She tugged on to his t-shirt so he immediately removed it and threw it on the bed revealing his toned chest. She moved her lips to pepper kisses on his neck and chest, to lick his nipples. He was grunting in pleasure at this point and his hand trailed from her breast down to feel her wetness. He was hard as a rock ready for her but just then the phone in room rang loud enough to shock them. They sighed and let go of each other because he knew he had to take it.

He hung up and looked at her lovingly, "Maa idha aparama continue pannalaam. Ippo unakku oru surprise vachirukken. Kulichutu kelambalama?" She sighed, rolled her eyes and said, "Ashwin kumar naan semma mood la irundhen. This surprise better be good." He kissed her lips long enough and said, "I promise you will love it."

They got ready in warm clothes and went down for a nice continental breakfast. Then he went up to the front desk and grabbed something. He told her to wait at the entrance for her. In a few minutes, Sivaangi was squealing again. Ashwin was driving towards her in a red ferrari. He was beaming when he approached. Sivaangi jumped up and down clapping and she quickly went and sat on the passenger side. The flurries on the road did not stick so the roads were not slippery at all. He drove towards the Eiffel Tower and her heart stopped looking at the beauty. He went past it though and she wondered what he was up to. He drove towards the hot air balloon. He had booked a private balloon for them that was waiting. He parked the car, got out, opened the door for her and extended his arms to help her out. They walked towards the balloon. He stepped in and lifted her by her waist, on to the balloon. With it fastened tightly, it started to move up. Sivaangi was a bit scared so she held on to him. As the rose up, the sight looked gorgeous. While she was enamored by the beauty of the Eiffel Tower, Ashwin went down on his knee and said, "Kutty maa, my dear dear Kutty maa, I love you so so much. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I know that this one year has been hectic for both of us but I want us to have an amazing anniversary so my dear wife," he paused to pull out a little box from his pocket and opened it towards her. It had a little charm for her bracelet, which already had 6 special charms, "will you go to see the northern lights with me?" Sivaangi could not even scream. Her eyes and mouth were wide open. Then tears started pouring down her cheeks. She pulled him up and hugged him screaming, "yes, yes, yes, I cannot believe you did all this. Ashwin Kumar I love you soooooo much." They kissed yet again and while she admired the view of the Eiffel Tower from the hot air balloon he added the charm to her bracelet. It was a custom made charm of the northern lights.

So guys, I will come back to the bracelet again but I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and leave your comments.

****disclaimer: I am not a 💯 sure if there is hot air balloon around Eiffel Tower. Just my imagination guy. 😃