Muthamma- Part 2

The entire crowd at the wedding was cheering for Ashwin and Sivaangi. Everyone were walking up to them to congratulate them. Ashwin was beaming with happiness and Sivaangi was blushing. Every one was rejoicing except one person, Teju. She had a fake smile. When Darshan had told her that he had invited a bunch of his friends and hadn't given her the guest list, she did not know AK was one of them. Sivu, of course, is his sister so she knew she would be invited so she too sent her an invitation. Seeing Darshan so happy, Teju pinched his wrist. Darshan said, "Ouch yen killarey? Vallikkidhu. Unakku enna prachanai?" Teju continued to keep a fake smile and whispered to Darshan, "This is our day, dammit. You sister takes everything away from me. Asku Maaro pannum podhu credit avalukku pochu, ennoda first padathula irukkara only solo pictured on me also credit avalukku pochu. Now she stole the most important day of my life too. Appidiye avala.... Che. Indha AK va invite e pannale. Idhu un vela thaana? I just can't believe this." Darshan said, "It is ok. See how happy they are. You and I have been together only for two years. Do you know how long these two have been waiting. Witness true love. Orutharkaaga innoruthar vittu kuduthu, ovvoru ups and downs liyum pillar aa ninnu, ippo ippidi. I understand it is our day but can you just be happy for them?"

Sivu noticed Teju's face and realized what was happening. She tugged the super excited and oblivious AK's hand an whispered, "Ungalukku konjamaavudhu moolai irukka?" He looked at her shocked and said, "yen ma ippo thittarey?" She continued, "Ungalukku propose panna vera idea ve thonaliya? Paavam Teju. Ava wedding eppidi ellam irukanum nu karpana paneerpa. Adha poi keduthuteengale. Loose loose." AK, with a puppy face said, "Nee thaane maa oor ariya propose panna sonne. Ippo thittare paathiya?" She sighed. He looked so darn cute when he looked at her that way. She then said, "Seri seri face appidi vekkadeenga. Naan damage control pannaren." She went up to DJ Gowtham and asked him to play, Othayadi paadhaiyile song for Darshan and Teju. Before that she grabbed the mic and said, "Let's all, on this happy occasion, celebrate the bride Teju and groom Darshan." Everyone's focus went back to the bride and groom and Teju sighed in relief.

Sivu found a corner chair and Ashwin immediately joined her. He entwined his fingers with her and said, "Ei pondatti nee inniki semma hot aa irukke. Andha kutty iduppu irukkey ayoooooo." She gasped and said, "Ayo konjam summa irunga. Naan innum unga pondatti illai. Ok mattum thaan soleerken, eppo venumnalum back vaanguven theriyuma? Plus namba veetla pesanum. Adhellam time aagum." AK chuckled and said, "innum 3 months a namma kalyanam darling. Ellam set panniyachu" She turned and looked at him in shock and surprise, "Enna olarareenga? Enakku events ellam irukku. Appa ellam schedule panirkaare." AK smirked and said, " Madam unga calendar a check pannunga. 6 months ku calendar freeeeeya irukkum." She quickly opened her calendar tab to see that it was all clear for 6 months. She stared at the calendar and them back at his grinning face a couple of times and said, "Ohhhh master plan aa sir? Naan no soleerndha enna paneerpeenga?" Now it was her turn to smirk but AK's face became serious. He cupped her cheeks to make her look at him and said, "Nee no soleerpiya maa? Nee illama ennala oru life imagine kooda panna mudila. Velattukku kooda appidi solladhe maa. Naan noringiduven." She quickly held his hands and said, "Ungala eppidi naan vendaam nu solluven. Neenga coffee shop la enkitta sonnadhu enakku ippovum kan munnadi varudhu. Indha 1 1/2 years oru kallu madiri thaan suthittu irundhen theriyuma?" Her eyes started to well up. He smiled and said, "I know. That's why I don't want to waste anymore time. Namba families enthusiastic aa Kalyan velai arambichutaanga. December 14th kalyana mandapam kooda book panniyachu. Innime namba rendu perukkum naraya velai irukku" and he winked. She blushed and looked at Teju and Darshan as they were about to tie the knot. Sivaangi had a naughty look on her face and she said, "Ashwineyyy eppidi yum avanga day va keduthuttom. Darshan kailerndhu andha thaali ya pudingi enakku kattidareengala"? Ashwin pretended to get up to go for it while saying, "semma idea maa. Appidiye unga annan ayum oru disaster lerndhu kaapathina maadiri irukkum."

She pulled his hand to make him sit back down and laughed together with a high-five 💜