Master Manipulator

I cannot believe that I am doing this yet again but have come to terms that I have to keep doing this every few months because it looks like some of you are obsessed with this thing called "Slice" who is, so easily, manipulating you and messing with your heads. First of all, I say thing because I am not even sure if that's a male or a female. I want you guys, I mean the people who loose their sleep over the stories that one says and are not able to focus on their day to day activities, to do something.

Go to Slice's profile on instagram, click the "about this account" and click the "shared followers with". You will see pages and pages of random names from all over the world. Those are the 800+ followers this one had downloaded. Yes, you heard me right. There are sites you can go to and either buy or get free followers. If you think I am making this up, you can Google and find out yourself. You are all smart aren't you? Smarter than me for sure. I am just an old 70's kid who grew up in a "no technology" world unlike you guys. So some dummy piece of **** is manipulating your mind and you guys are falling prey every single time.

I agree that she had inside information about VM and we all know how. AK has fired the guy who was responsible for that. After that she claimed the "Christian wedding MV" was going to release last Christmas. Did it happen? No. Then it was Valentines Day this year? Then AK's birthday? Then costar's birthday? Just a few days ago she proudly said it was releasing this Christmas. I am pretty sure we would have heard something by this time, don't you think so?

As far as his movies go, we all knew about Oorkuruvi as the director of the movie stared following AK and Femina, she started following AK and recently AK started following her too. As far as the second movie with Saras Menon goes, we all assumed Ramya Pandian's sister was talking about our Ashwin when she mentioned "namma Ashwin" in her interview and that's what Slice is going by too. What if I say Saras Menon is not at all doing a movie with AK but is actually doing it with another Ashwin, Ashwin Kakumanu, based on the fact that they are following each other on social media? I might be wrong but there is no way to prove me wrong until an official announcement comes out right?

Then about AK and costar changing DP. Really guys? She changes her DP every damn week 🙄 I have already discussed his "liking" her pic and vibing to VM, which was his last release this year. It is his song that he is vibing for just like he did with BNS from Switzerland, Vaadi Vaadi in Paris, Adipoli several times. Also he has nothing "private" with his costars. He follows them and sometimes likes their posts.

He once said

You can either believe him or believe someone who is spinning tales

You can either believe him or believe someone who is spinning tales. I don't expect you guys to trust me either and that's perfectly fine. Just save yourself from this very, very sick manipulator.

Also one more thing, if I see any of those "No DP, 0 posts, 0 followers, 1 following" coming to my account and act like a smart *** I will only respond with a block so don't even try that.  Just a gentle warning 🥰

Brinda Subramanian

Happy Holidays guys 🎅 Stay warm, stay safe and enjoy with your family and friends ☃️❄️