AK birthday journey

Hello,

I am back but what the hell happened in 4 days here. First of all, like I said before, why are we the most insecure fandom? Yes he archived some posts which included a couple of posts in which Sivu was there too but why do you guys panic so much? Let me begin by saying, nothing has changed between them. He had to make his account look professional because he is being shipped with all Tom, Dick and Harry. One day it is Teju, another day Ramya Pandian and the third day with Poorts. Come on guys! His PR needed to make some changes to his profile especially since his BW on stage with Ivana was released. Just think for a second, his award in 2021 was his very first award. It was extremely special for him yet it had to be archived. If not, he would have had to do another post, just like that, for Ivana. Then there will be a new bout of haters saying there is nothing special about his relationship with Sivu, right? If he did not post for Ivana, haters will again come saying he is rude and does not respect Ivana for the award. You can never win with them. Just think about it.

Then the Adipoli, where it was the only MV post where he had thanked the singers. He had not done that with any other MV. He held on to that for over a year. Again, in order to make it professional that had to be archived. If his beef was with Sivu then why did he have to remove his reel with Nivas and his theatre visit for Sembi? I am not going to spoon feed you. Just think and you will get answers.

The day before his birthday, he was happily watching CSK win, along with friends. Mind you, half of chennai was over there, including my niece. That does not mean he is in a relationship with every single girl who was out there. Sivu was at practice. We all know that she never wishes her family and her closest people on SM, don't we? Yet she posted two stories. One was a reel 8 mins before midnight with a time stamp of 11:40 followed by a pic of her smiling face in a purple dress, just a minute before midnight with a time stamp of 10:17. The number here matters. Especially the story just a minute before. She could have put this story first and the rehearsal reel later right? Wouldn't that make sense logically? She announced the arrival of 7th. Her way of wishing him on SM but also clearly indicating her phone in hand.

Birthday- I cannot believe that only 10 people wished him on his birthday. So this birthday was very private with temple visits and blessings from elders. How is it that he claimed to have gone to temples to meet fans but did not meet anyone 😌. Seems like he went to a temple where he knew no one will see him. It was her big day. He came for a quick live at 4:30pm and then disappeared. Her show started at 7pm with Vidyasagar sir's entry. AK reshared most of the wishes at the same time. Then again after an hour he thanked Siddhu. Was he at the concert? We will never know but we do know that Karthik from Noise and grains is a very close friend and will make sure to make it convenient for him, like seating him with his team where media will not catch. The highlight though was Bala's post for him. Not only was it delayed by a day but focus on what he said:

WISH YOU MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY (tagged him) AYYY

Do you guys know what it means? Let me spell it out. It means ASHWINAYY. He reshared and thanked him. Yes, people might argue saying he did not have a choice etc but if things weren't ok between AK and Sivu, Bala will not dare.

As far as other attention seekers are concerned, they will try all tricks so just ignore them.

Oh and one more thing, his white shirt reel with the celebration song posted promptly on promo day is to be noted as well. Her counter song was a super hit wedding song. Also Anusha is the family stylist 😜

Brinda Subramanian