Kadavul setting?- Part 2

The entire cast and crew of Meet cute were able to watch the movie on Tuesday, Ashwin wanted to watch it with her. It was a date night. Ashwin had planned a romantic dinner for two. But before all that he had to celebrate her huge milestone. Within 24 hours she had reached 1M views. He quickly went to her Instagram and posted a story with a dancing sticker. The next couple of stories on his page was about the kind words from the director and the producer, Nani sir. Sivaangi, on her page shared news about her MV. So far everything was going great for both of them.

He was excited about their date today. Both of them had been too busy the past few weeks and had not had the chance to meet. AK was very passionate about his career but was a hardcore romantic. He always made Sivaangi feel special and she was always his priority so he grabbed his apron and got ready to reach her heart in the best way possible. He cooked, for his foodie fiancé, her favourite pasta. He heard his door bell just when he was getting the crème brûlée into the oven. He shut the over door and reached the front door just when the door bell started dinging continuously. He smiled. Her impatience was so cute. He opened the door to her fierce glare. In a black crop top and jeans she looked hot. Her exposed mid riff always made him lose his self control. He was mesmerized by her beauty and almost didn't realize that she was talking to him. "Ivvalo nerama door open pannardhukku?" She frowned. Then she saw his apron and smiled, "Ohhhh cooking aa...yum yum." He nodded his head with a smile and lightly scratched his eyebrow, trying to hide his blush.

She threw her slippers on the floor, purse on the sofa and closed her eyes sniffing the sweet fragrance of the crème brûlée. "Ashwineyyy I love you. Naaliki indha calories burn panikaren" and she quickly pecked his cheek. He blushed and cleared his throat when she suddenly started humming, "eppo vara porey Macha eppo vara porey." She smiled at him and said, "Andha pasta kittayum crème brûlée kitteyum thaan sollaren" and she giggled. He nodded and said, "Nee irukkiye...Seri nee iru naan quick aa freshen up ayittu varen. Then we can watch the movie together. Cast and crew ku access kedachachu. I want to watch it only with you. Nee enna nenakarey nu enakku first theriyanum." He then took of his apron and came close to her with a worried face, held her hands and said, "Bayama irukku maa. Pudhu industry. Enna accept pannale na?" She pulled him close to her and placed both her tiny hands on his chubby cheeks and looked into his eyes lovingly, with a sweet smile, "Ashwineyyy Unna pudikkaama poguma? Ungala kandippa ellarukkum pudikkum. Ennoda Ashwin, enakku romba romba pudicha Ashwin a avangalum kandippa paaka poraanga. Plus idhu kaaga thaane naan unga kooda paaka poren. Edhuva irundhaalum namma paathukalaam okay?" She then pulled his cheeks gently and said, "Freshen up ayittu seekiram vaanga. Enakku ippove pasikidhu" with a pout. He instantly smiled and winked and her a said, "Give me 10 mins" and ran to his room.

He came out in track pants and a black t-shirt. His deodorant smelt so good. She closed her eyes and said, "Ashwineyyy semma sexy deodorant. Enna try pannareenga?" and she gave him a naughty look, raising her eyebrows. He tried to keep an innocent face and said, "Maa naan edhuvume pannale. Neenga venumne crop top potitu varale le?" She looked away blushing. He walked to the kitchen and brought a bowl of pasta, sat next to her on the sofa. He took a spoon of it, blew gently, making sure it does not burn her tongue and fed her a spoon. She opened her mouth wide and as soon as she tasted it, she closed her eyes with a "mmmmm" after finished the bite in her mouth she said, "You are such a talented fellow Ashwineyyy. Naan romba lucky. Life long Neenga ippidi samachukitte irunga naan saaptu kitte irukken, okay?" and she made a thumbs up, opening her mouth for the next spoon. He smiled and the cutest human being in front of him and said, "you just need to bring you appetite to the table , okay?" She smiled and then grabbed the spoon from his hand to feed him. Once they were done feeding each other, it was time for the streaming to start.

She grabbed the crème brûlée and sat next to him in the sofa. He put his arm around her to pull her closer. They started playing the movie and she watched intently, eating her dessert. The movie was like dejavu. Even the names of the characters were A and S. Sivaangi could relate to Swathi. It was such a breezy, romantic story. Sivaangi literally had tears in her eyes at the end of it. She turned towards his with teary eyes and said, " Neenga prove panittanga Ashwineyyy. They are going to love you. I am so proud of you" and she hugged him. He hugged her back tightly. They stayed like that for a few minutes and then when she let go, he cupped her cheeks and said, "You have always been my strength kutty maa. I promise you something. I will always love you, respect you and cherish you." He then smirked when he saw some cream near her lips. "Padathula napkins kuduthen unakku vera vidhama kaamikava?" She looked at him confused. He pulled her closer to lick off the cream and lock lips with her. She closed her eyes pulling herself closer to him. They had missed each other so much. He moved his hand from her cheeks to her waist. She squirmed but kissed him with more passion. He kissed her neck. She quickly moved herself to sit on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. In between kisses they said inaudible "I love you" to each other.