Home sweet Home

Hello darlings

Hope you are all doing awesome because the part few days have been exciting isn't it? I know that a lot of you are confused about the timing of these two MV. One was shot over a year ago and almost forgotten while the other one was shot and announced among a lot of chaos but the funniest thing I heard was that Ashaangi have gone their separate ways. Really guys? Am I missing something? Makka Makka, which was shot over a year could have been happily shelved. It released and that too by Media Mason. The entire world knows who calls Media Mason her home and how important Ravoofa is for her. Recently, very, very recently she even celebrated her birthday there and fed Ravoofa first. You guys really think AK would dare to go and ask Ravoofa for a favor if he has broken the heart of her favourite daughter? Seriously, all you need to use is your common sense.

AK, clearly is contracted with Noise and Grains as far as Vannamayile is concerned. Let me tell you something. Production houses can sue you if you promote another MV when you are contracted with them. AK was not able to promote Makka Makka on social media but he happily went on interviews. They cannot stop him from giving interviews. He cannot, legally, post anything on his own but others could tag him. Hence MM tagged him and so did Mugen. He was able to reshare FC admin's story but could not put one himself. Why did he do this? He knew MM will take care of the promotions for him. It was not all on his shoulders where as that is not the case with VM. He holds that project completely and the team trusted him. He wasn't going to let them down.

He agreed to have Makka Makka release a day in advance. His comfort in going to MM itself says AK and SK are more than ok. For all those who said things are not ok between AK and Sam, that's settled too. Many said that he has broken all ties with Pugazh and Rakshan, he said those two are his only machaans, didn't he? Did you guys not hear or see any of that?

But you know what was the icing on the cake? He came on promo day as the promo himself. Just think about it? He could have easily declined to do it, if he disliked SK so much. MM could have easily gone with Kani or Shakila. They would have been more than happy to do it but he came. Yes, you may argue that it was on video and not in person. Do you realize how busy he would have been with all the interviews etc? He could have easily refused but he did not. Also, open your eyes and see the smiles on the faces of Pugazh, Manimegalai, Damu sir and Bhatt sir's loud and clear "Ashwineyyy". My favourite part though, a day before the release of VM, Makka Makka is released by Sivu's home Media Mason and a day after VM release he appears in the weekend episode of CWC, which is their home ground.

So if anyone dares comes and tells me everything is over between them, I am sorry, but please open your eyes, ears and your common sense.

Love
Brinda Subramanian