Personal vs Professional

I know a lot you are confused, frustrated, irritated and sad. Guys chill. Let me explain something. We all know that AK is an actor. His job is in the entertainment industry. It could be movie, MV, short films etc. All of this is team work. People invest money into projects, come up with a budget and bring out a product with the hope that people will support and they get return for the money invested. VM is one such project in which, unfortunately, a person we all dislike (I don't want to take names) has been roped in. This album was solely made with complete hope that AK will carry it on his shoulder. We don't know the back story and inside information as to why she was chosen. It could either be that they are all friends coming together, or she was available at that time or was negotiable as far as pay goes. Sadly, she is a dancer. Having said that, he is just promoting his product. That's it. She is a costar. That is it.

As far as promoting Makka Makka goes, I have discussed that already. As far as the photo shoot goes, he did one similar with Reba. Yes it was for 100M celebrations but Reba had left right after KP shot, she wasn't at any of the promotions and she came again only during those celebrations so they took it at that time. It was Noise & Grains at that time too.

As far as performing with her at the mall, it was their hook step from the MV. Infact, for most part she was dancing with Priyan, the MD. So my humble request to you all is that, look at this as you would, any other project of his. I am not saying you should support it. In fact I myself have not watched it nor do I plan to but just don't confuse yourself. Remember, Pugazh came to the release live, gave him flying kisses and AK called him Pugazhooo. That should say a bit about his personal life.

So chill guys.  You are responsible for your happiness and peace of mind, not AK, not anyone else. The problem is only as big as you want to make it. Just remember a rising sun will set only to rise back the next morning.

Love
Brinda Subramanian