Kadavul setting?

Kadavul seems to have all the time in the world for his/her favourite children. Both of them had seen enough at their respective young age that God decided to intervene for his favourite children. Everything was going great for Ashwin until that dreaded day in 2021. Life was not easy after that.

Although ESP did average business and the producer did not lose money, it was not a profitable venture either. Ashwin needed a good review. His music videos were only average hits unlike his Kutty Pattas and Adipoli. He had shot Meet cute over a year ago. Sembi was up for release as well. Meanwhile he had completed another Telugu project and one more music video but his future depended on how people would react to these projects. As an outsider, a hit was extremely important.

Meanwhile Sivaangi had recorded and shot a few music videos and cover songs as well, that were getting delayed. She had also acted in a couple of movies. All her peers had released their 1Min videos but her was getting delayed.

After Sembi audio launch people started to finally give Ashwin a break. He was really not the arrogant person that he was portrayed as. Legends like Kamal sir and Dhananjayan sir had only good things to say about Ashwin. Rumours about him not having any relationship with his CWC family was beginning to prove to be wrong. As an icing on top of the cake, Parthiv and Ravoofa ma'am attended Sembi audio launch to wish him and support him. Finally his launch movie in Telugu, Meet cute release was announced. Even thought that was not in theatres and on OTT, this was huge. If he was liked, it would open new avenues.

On Nov 17th, he went for a Christmas cake event along with his friend and music director Nivas, as part of Sembi promotions. The highlight was his purple T-shirt. They know and we know what purple means. Although Ashaangians were thrilled, elation happened the following day. On Friday, he started his story with a boomerang on his Instagram story in the purple t-shirt along with Nivas followed by promotion stories for Meet Cute which was going to release the following Friday.

Few hours after his stories, Sivaangi posted the promotional video of her 1 Min video which was releasing on Monday. Yes both their projects on the same week. Of course she was wearing a lavender color sweater in the video. That was not it. On that same evening, she attended the Aval award where she wore a beautiful purple half saree. Hmmm..... kadavul setting? I don't think so. By the way, namma Mr. KD ellame rendu vidhama solluvaar illiya? So purple boomerang pottu he wished her for both her MV as well as her award. He knew he was going to be out of town on the day of her release.

They could barely spread time over the weekend because she had some prerelease work to do. He left to Hyderabad on Sunday night. All of Monday he was busy with interviews and promotions for Meet Cute. He wore a gorgeous red turtle neck, her gift to him. Red is her favorite color. He looked charming as ever. She released her MV way before his pre release so that she could watch his live telecast, which she did with bated breath. He was called up on stage first. She knew he was nervous, extremely nervous, but his director, producer and costars were very kind and sweet and, of course, he felt her presence with him through out with the shirt and the ring. Their ring, the special, very special ring.

Although, he was in Hyderabad, his heart was with her in chennai. He wanted to be with his girl on her big day so the same night he flew back to Chennai. He drove straight down to her. She could wait to see him. They were extremely happy for each other. They just hugged each other and remained so. They did not need to say anything to each other. The long hug said it all. She knew he needed her more than anything today. They sat until late night in the terrace saying sweet nothings. Their fingers entwined. Finally he said, "Maa romba late ayiduchu. Ippo kelambaren but we have just four days to spend as much time as we can, together. Adhukku aparam promotion la rendu perum busy ayiduvom maa. Please please please konjam paathu pannu maa."

(This chapter will continue... kulukulu awaits....)