Victim card

Teju was sitting at her PR's office along with her sister. The team was livid and frustrated. He sister started, "Nee amaidhiya iru baby maa. We will find a way to break that fandom." Teju glared at her sister, "Nee konja neram summa irukkiya? Nothing is working. Avan quiet aa irundha podhu ennoda game super aa work aachu. Andha MV ku naan kaasu kooda vaangale. Eppidiyavudhu attention en pakkam thirupalaam nu but no. Namma set panni vacha kootatha avanga thooki midhikaraanga. But ippo? Ippo avane direct aa clue kudukaraan. Ippo oru reel rendu perum matching aa. Adhu vandhadhu lerndhu thoongi kedandha Ashaangians kooda ezhundhu varaanga." The she looked at her PR and said, "Ippo Ungalukku vera indha news kedachirukku that they are going to make it official soon. We will look really bad if their announcement comes out. Ellarukkum therinju poidum than we were feeding them something that was not at all true. Already that group hates me, ippo general public un kazhuvi oothuvaanga. Already andha trophy kudutha company kitta andha all tag and mention panninadhukku kazhuvi oothi edukka vachutaanga. Ennoda 1M fans vera bots so I won't get any attention. I have 3 movies about to release and I have to change the way people look at me. They very clearly know that we paid for the She award and SIIMA ku I just went with passes you bought for me. How do we fix this crap?"

Her PR was deep in thought. He clicked his fingers and said, "Victim card." She looked at him confused, "Haan? Enna sollareenga? Puriliye?" He smiled and said, "Andha ponnu ippo Malaysia la concert la irukka. Ivan midnight la ellam jollu vittu content kudukaraan. This is the right time. Nee oru Q and A podu instagram la. Answer questions nicely. We will be here to walk you through it and what to say. Kandippa yaaravudhu relationships pathi kepaanga. Appo say that you don't know who that group is. You are single and don't even want to be associated with anyone etc. Definitely someone will ask that question but appidi kekalena nammale aal set pannuvom. This will definitely change people's attitude towards you. Projects pathi ellam Naane kekaren so you can say what the line up is. They will know you have nothing with that guy."

She thought for a second, "Ideal nalla thaan irukku but work out aaguma? Andha fandom nambuma?" He laughed, "Nambardhu nambaadhadhu pathi nee kavala padadhe. They will just focus on bringing our paid group down. Andha love jodi oda announcement varadhukulla Neeye paid group a kalandhu vitta maadhiri ayidum and you will seem like a victim. We will also have one of our people ask you about cyber abuse and you can answer as though you are a wise understanding person. I am telling you idhu kandippa work aagum."

She and her sister nodded, "Ok let's do it. I cannot afford to have my movies flop. Ennoda career azhinju poidum. I was hoping use his name to climb the ladder but that's clearly not working. Avan enna madhikkardhu kooda illai. Atleast Kavin enna block paninnan and Mugen enna follow kooda pannaley but andha AK vum andha ponnum enna unfollow vum panna maatengaraanga but completely ignoring me. Avar Ramya, Anju pics ku kooda like podaraar aana enna mute la potu vachirukaar and that irritates me so much. I tried liking a couple of his pics, reels etc but kandukave illai. Andha BW la poi content create pannalaamnu paatha, ezhundu poi Simbu pakathula ukkandhu indha side varave illai. College campus la promotions ku pona choreography ye maathittan andha aalu. Che.... And andha ponnu, grrrr, naan photo shoots panni naan thaan azhagu nu prove panna paatha ava random pics pottu avalo like vaangara. Ava aalu vera adhukku romantic songs" she slammed the table. The PR walked up to her and touched her shoulder, "Idhu paaru, I understand you but our focus should be you, not them. Just do as I say."

So she did a QA and as expected, the question was popped and she answered as instructed but darling, we are not buying your cheap tricks. Once a 🐍 always a 🐍.

Brinda Subramanian

Disclaimer podanama? Ok. Idhu verum karpanaiye 🤔