Northern lights- Life changing

As soon as they boarded the flight and settled in, Sivaangi rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep. He smiled, kissed the top of her head and rested his head on hers. Soon he was asleep too. They had had an extremely hectic couple of days but had enjoyed every bit of it. They woke up just when their flight landed in Oslo. He had hotel reservations for the night there. The plan was to spend a few hours there and take an afternoon flight to Tromso. They managed to take a cab to the hotel and literally went straight to bed.

The next morning, after a quick shower and breakfast, they headed out to visit a few places. Their flight was at 3pm so they had enough time to grab a quick bite and head to the airport. Tromso was a beautiful small town. Ashwin had managed to find a beautiful cottage through Airbnb. It was a tiny one bedroom, cozy cottage. It had a small white picket fence and a little gate. A beautiful small garden invited them into this house. The lower level consisted of an open floor plan of a living, dining, kitchen and a wash room. The entire attic upstairs had been converted into a beautiful large bedroom. It consisted of a kingside bed with two night stands. There was a dressing table with a large mirror. There was a large window covering the entire side of the room. It was almost like a sit out. The window had an elongated area where one could sit and watch the night skies through the large glass panes. There was an attached bathroom on the other end and a decent size closet completed the room.

Sivaangi loved the little house. It was extremely romantic. She went around checking everything out while Ashwin went near the window to take a look at the surroundings. Sivaangi quickly walked towards him and hugged him from behind. He smiled still looking out. She said, "Thanks Manna." He turned around, hugging her and said, "Yedhukku maa thanks?" Her voice trembled and she said, "Ippidi oru amazing trip plan panni, ippidi execute pannardhu evvalo kashtamnu enakku theriyum adhuvum unga busy schedule la. Enakaaga ivvalo paneerkeenga. I love you so much." He cupped her face, pecked her lips and said, "unakaaga illai maa. Namakaaga. Naan un kooda evvalo kammi time spend paneerkaan nu enakku theriyum. Both of us needed this maa" and he kissed her again.

It got dark at Tromso quiet early and with fewer houses there, you could spot every single spot in the night sky. After a quick early dinner, they settled on the window sill. Ashwin grabbed a blanket and sat resting his back against the wall. Sivaangi sat between his legs with her back resting on his chest and slowly started humming a beautiful romantic song. He wrapped the blanket around both of them and grabbed her closer to him. Ashwin was requesting songs for her to sing and she would excitedly sing for him. He would periodically pepper her with kisses. While they were enjoying just chilling with each other, it happened.

The sky suddenly started changing color and in no time there was this magnificent neon sky. It was the most beautiful color. Ashwin and Sivaangi held their breath. Their hearts literally stopped seeing this divine sight in front of them. It seemed like they had been transported instantly to another planet. The entire universe was lit up. It seemed like the sky was a huge celebration ground. They were overwhelmed by the beauty of nature. They had both seen several videos and pics but nothing could justify this phenomenal sight. Sivaangi held on tighter to Ashwin and could barely say a "Wow". They were both emotional at this sight and all of a sudden, Sivaangi turned to look deep into his eyes with love and said, "I am ready." He looked at her confused. She smiled at him, cupped his face, kissed his lips and said, "I am ready to start a family Ashwineyyy. Enakku theriyum Ungalukku Appa aaganum nu evvalo aasai nu but naan thaan thalli potten and you respected my decision but now I am ready. This universe is so beautiful and I am so in love with you. I cannot imagine a better place than here right now." Ashwin could not believe his ears. He had been wanting to be a father for the longest time but he wanted her to be absolutely ready. His eyes teared up and he gulped, "Maa are you sure? I want you to think about this. Naan wait pannuven maa. Nee completely read aagara varaikkum naan wait pannare..." before he could finish, she shut his mouth with her little fingers and smiled. "Naan nalla yosichu thaan sollaren. I am ready to be a mom. I want those tiny toes and fingers of my own." Ashwin's happiness knew no bounds. He hungrily reached for her lips and kissed her passionately. He quickly picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bed. They hurriedly undress each other while continuing to kiss passionately. He lips moved from her lips to her neck and he quickly grabbed her nipples. She gasped and wanted him to take over her entire body. They made love like never before. There was no fear, doubts, guilt none of those. It was all love and when he entered her, she was more than ready. She held on to him by wrapping her legs around his hip, keeping the momentum going. Both of them held on to each other long after it was done.

The next morning the woke on each other's arms with a smile. She clung on to his naked body and said, "Happy anniversary Lover boy". He smiled and kissed her, "Happy first anniversary chellamma."

Their vacation had come to an end and they were preparing to get back home. Sivaangi realized that she had changed as a person, permanently. She knew everything was going to be different and the love she has for her man has grown multifold. Ashwin was ecstatic. He loved his wife more than ever and that's when he made up his mind that come what may, their anniversary was only about the two of them and a celebration of love.

Guys hope you enjoy this as well. Thanks for all the love.