Chapter 2: First day of school...Welcome to U.A.

Raya POV

*Poke**Poke*" ughh..." *Pokeeeee* I peak open an eye to find a furry paw poking me in the face. Turning over to look at my alarm clock *05:49* "I don't know why I bother setting my alarm when I have you around," I groan, slowly waking up. *Poke* "Dammit Gigi, I'm already awake. I know you want your noms. I'm up, I'm up."

I walk into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, start the coffee maker, and feed the little furball before she starts attacking me again with her furious paw-pokes

I face Gigi, sipping my coffee as she eats, "first day of school, this should be uh... interesting. I wonder who Nezu is going to stick me with. I wonder if it will be Toshi'? I can't wait to see the look on his face when he see's me again. We haven't seen each other in person since last year, in New York, working on that quirk-altering drug ring case." Ever since the incident with my parents, we've grown close, he's become kind-of like a father figure, he's always kept in contact to make sure I was okay. Anytime he was in the U.S. he would help me strengthen my skills. So, before I left for Japan, in order to throw him off for my surprise, I called him to check in.

*Flash Back*

'Hey Toshi! How've you been? Sorry I haven't called sooner, it's been incredibly busy. I heard there was an incident a month ago. Are you alright?'

'Young Raya, it is so good to hear from you! Ah, yes...villians attacked the school I work at. Two teachers were injured, no students, other than young Midoriya. He's still learning to control one for all.'

'With you as his teacher, he will have no problems.'

'Oh... um... uh, thank you Raya, you're too kind. How've you been?'

'I've been as good as I can be. I have to train new young heroes this week. Ugh, I hope these kids aren't a pain in the ass.' Which technically isn't a lie since I will be training young heroes... Just not exactly where he expects.

'I know you'll be great. You are an amazing hero and an impeccable leader; I have no doubts. *bell rings* ah, well young Raya, the school bell calls, I must be off to teach my next class. Talk to you soon!' *phone call ends*

I give an evil chuckle, "hehehe, it may be sooner than you expect."

*End Flashback*

I grab my costume and helmet, and make my way to the parking garage where my baby awaits me. I jump on my black Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R bike and drive off to U.A.

Upon arrival, I swipe my U.A. card at the front gates and park my bike in the teachers lot. As I walk up to the entrance, I am met with a small white...uh...mouse? Rat-bear? In a black vest and red tie...strange.

"Hello Nova! We are so glad to have you here! Welcome to U.A!" The rat bear talks?!? I think. He continues, "I am Nezu, If you follow me, we can start the meeting in the faculty lounge and afterwards you will get a tour of the campus before classes begin."