Chapter 12: Sass and Brats

Nobody POV

*Final bell sounds*

Raya and Aizawa make their way to the teachers lounge, both carrying a stack of papers to grade.

"Damn Scarfy, why do you keep assigning papers? You know if you assign them, we have to grade them? Can't you test their knowledge with practical skills or something involving a scantron?" She huffs.

"They still need to able to provide thorough analysis to back their claims and improve their writing skills."

"But do they though......"

Aizawa rolls his eyes and ignores her whining.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She says in mock anger.

Aizawa proceeds to roll his eyes again and she playfully pushes him.

"You did not just do that again." Raya narrowed her eyes at his mischievous expression. He was clearly trying to push her buttons, but it wasn't going to work. She was the queen of pushing buttons and ready to see how much he could handle.

"And what if I did?" He asks with a hint of brattiness.

They walk through the door to the teachers lounge and make their way to their desks. Hizashi, who was previously typing away at his computer and humming a little tune, swivels his chair around to greet the two with a wide smile.

Raya walks over to Hizashi and sits next to him "Hizashiiiii, Eraserhead is being mean to me." She says with a fake pout. Aizawa sits at his desk, peers at her and dramatically rolls his eyes when she looks over.

Hizashi laughs and says, "Awww, I'll protect you from mean, old, Sho." Hizashi wraps his arms around Raya and she sticks her tongue out at Aizawa.

"My hero!" She giggles and hugs Hizashi back.

Aizawa scoffs and says, "Hiz, you're older than me." Then he shifts his gaze to Raya and raises an eyebrow at her antics.

"What did grumpy Scarfy do, darlin'?" Hizashi asks playfully.

"He keeps rolling his eyes at me. It's like he wants to be a brat." Raya teases. Aizawa glances over at her with darkened eyes and a curled lip, but holding back as she continues to test his resolve.

Hizashi chuckles, seeing his friend being riled up and knowing Raya is slowly digging her grave for future punishments. This poor kid either doesn't know how much she is poking the bear or she's clearly a masochist. Well masochist, meet sadist. Hizashi thinks as he looks at Aizawa.

Raya gets up and starts to walk past Aizawa to her desk, but before going by him completely, she turns and says, "boop," and she pokes his nose. Hizashi breaks out in laughter because he can see that she is tapdancing on Aizawa's last nerve. He gets up, still chuckling and heads over the coffee maker to grab a mug.

Meanwhile, Aizawa's face flushes and in retaliation he whips his scarf around her abdomen, reeling her in front of him. Raya squeaks in surprise and looks at him with widened eyes, but holding back giggles.

He leans in closer and in a husky, low-pitched tone, he whispers, "You were such a good girl for me morning, so sweet making me coffee and leaving a cute little note. But now it seems you've decided to misbehave. Do you know what happens to those who misbehave, little one?" Aizawa pulls back and releases her from his scarf. He maintains eye contact, with a Cheshire grin, seeing her flushed cheeks and widened chestnut-colored eyes.

Raya looks away flustered and shuffles to sit down in her chair. She pulls out a red pen and begins grading the students' papers.

"Good girl." He murmurs into his scarf, hiding a smirk.