Chapter 31: What's aftercare?

A/N

First, I would like to thank yall again for all of the support and awesome feedback. Love seeing comments, really spurs me to write more. Also, I'm still stunned how many of yall are reading/liking each chapter. I cant believe its at 7.5k hits! So thanks <3 Love yall.

Blessing yall with a longer chapter, hope you like it... 

Our two heroes enact the second part of their plan to lure out the LOV. But while waiting... discussion of kinks come into play.

-----

Nobody POV

"Do you also feel eyes on us?"

The erasure hero gives a subtle hum in agreement to her observation. Regardless of his exhausted, unshaven, stoic exterior, Aizawa Shota is always on-guard and vigilant of his surroundings. Constantly taking note of how many egress points there are, in case there is need for rapid escape. Identifying subtle irregularities in posture, eye movements, appearance, and interactions of those surrounding him. Scrutinizing everything to make certain that he doesn't miss anything.

"It's been a long day; I could use a drink or two." Raya looks into his grey eyes, silently conveying the initiation to the next phase of their plan.

The two heroes decided that after the press conference, they'd go to a bar and relax, to give the appearance of letting down their guards and being unconcerned about League's threat. Attempting to call their bluff, in hopes that the League plays right into their hands by making a rash decision and coming out of the shadows to seek retribution.

Raya reaches for the door but is beat to the handle by Aizawa. As he opens the door for her, she snarks, "I could've opened the door for you."

"I know." He smirks at the sass in her tone.

"Such a gentleman." She teases and rolls her eyes.

"I know." His grin widens, noticing that his ambivalent responses only increased her frustration because they didn't elicit the desired chastise.

Walking into the building, they're immediately hit with the smell of beer and a light, lingering scent of cigarette smoke. They make their way to the back, settling down into a booth that's tucked away in the corner of the quiet bar. Optimal location for sizing up any potential threats and in view of all entry/exit points.

The two receive their drink orders and begin light conversation. As Raya is surveying the bar, she suddenly feels two eyes on her, boring holes. Her eyes flit to her companion and she's immediately caught under his hungry gaze.

"So..."

"So..."

"I've been curious..." He says monotone.

"About what?" She asks with a sly grin, having an idea where this is going.

"About that list of yours."

"Hmm... Not sure what list you're referring to." Raya replies, feigning ignorance. "I make lots of lists... best cat cafes, my favorite movies, top 10 heroes with fancy mustaches, list of the greatest flute players in-"

Shota clicks his tongue, which causes Raya to freeze and look at him with a wide shit-eating grin. She knows she's testing his patience.

"Little one..." His voice dips, signaling a warning. Silently telling her that if she continues down this path of teasing and brattiness, she will have punishments waiting her.