Chapter 36: Deja-vu

A/N

Its been a hot second...Sorry for the long wait... Life has been super hectic. I hope you enjoy the chapter. We will be getting into the plot in the upcoming chapters.

--

"Real nice digs, sunshine. Thanks for having us over." The voice hero calls out to the hostess as he walks into her apartment, followed by the R-rated hero brandishing two bottles of wine.

"What smells so delectable~" Nemuri purrs as she saunters near the kitchen. "Ah, it must be you darling."

Raya chuckles lightly as she gracefully moves around the kitchen, her apron tied snugly around her waist. The scent of sizzling garlic and onions wafted through the air as she stirred the pot of bubbling sauce.

"Sho, you better watch out or Nemuri might devour your girl..." Hizashi says as he takes a seat on the couch next to Shota, flashing him a mischievous smirk, "Unless you're looking for that kind of thing..." the boisterous blonde says as he slowly reaches into his leather jacket, pulling out a black flash drive, and handing it over to his friend.

The tired teacher scoffs, "Not sharing, don't get any bright ideas." Shota inconspicuously tucks the thumb drive into his pocket.

"Sharing is caring, the more the merrier-" Hizashi it cut off with a pillow being thrown at his face by a now glaring erasure hero.

In the kitchen, Raya couldn't help but smile as she listened to their banter.

"I'm just kidding...unless..." Hizashi wiggles his eyebrows.

Just as Shota is gets up to exact revenge on his friends' teasing, he notices a presence behind him.

Raya smiles at Shota, taking in the sight of her boyfriend dressed in a black fitted long sleeve shirt and grey pants with his hair pulled up into a ponytail, which only revealed more of his stunning features.

As she gets closer, she hands Shota a glass of whiskey and gives him a quick peck on the cheek, then looks over to the loud blonde with a powerful gaze, "Sorry Hiz, you couldn't handle me. Only the bravest of souls with a particular set of skills can venture down that road." She looks seductively at Shota with a smirk as she finishes her sentence. Then back to Hizashi, "I'd break you," she deadpans.

Red flushes Hizashi's face as he nervously laughs, unsure if he is scared, horny, or both...probably both. Shota lets out a laugh and shakes his head, enjoying the view of his best friend being made speechless by his girlfriend.

"I think I'd enjoy seeing that." Nemuri takes a seat next to the flustered blonde.

"Of course you would." Raya laughs. "Well, the food is done, and the drinks are on the shelf next to the fridge, help yourselves." They all make their way into the kitchen and begin more lighthearted banter as they eat.

After the meal, the hearos move from the kitchen table to the living room.

Nemuri turns to Shota, "So, what did you do today?" She says, eying the discoloration on his neck, peaking out of the corner of his shirt.

"Nothing much." Shota says, ignoring the bait, then plopping himself down on the couch next to Raya. As she leans into him, he brings an arm around her, pulling her closer.

Nemuri raises an eyebrow, "Must be the same bug that bit Raya the other day..."

"BUG?! WHERE?!" Hizashi anxiously eyes the floors and walls around him.

Raya giggles and embraces Hizashi, "Don't worry Hiz! I'll protect you from those nasty lil'bugs! They'll have to get through me first! I'll fry their little asses!"